Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Guesses about episode 300?  (Read 28412 times)

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Guesses about episode 300? #60
the fplus reads their own tvtropes page.
then lemon buys stupid domains on livestream while boots plays the keyboard in the background. meanwhile, kumquatxop has a freestyle rap battle with stog. immovable object vs unstoppable force. the rap battle never ends and 20 years later they’re still going at it. boots keeps playing the keyboard, but sound no longer comes out. it broke 5 years ago. his fingers are now gangrenous bone. lemon now owns every domain on the internet. the icecaps have melted and everyone’s houses are flooded but they don’t stop. nuclear war breaks out across the world. the only thing left is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever was is fplus episode number 300. the only thing that ever will be is fplus episode 300.
Hux, February 07, 2019, 10:17:28 pm
We might be over-hyping this just a little. Lemon may only be able to conjure one apocalyptic event for a special episode.
Dr. Buttplug, February 08, 2019, 03:22:54 pm
on his own, yes. but with the combined power of stog and kumquat's bars? all hell will break loose.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Guesses about episode 300? #61
Hour and a half of out of context F Plus Quotes
RoeCocoa

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
Guesses about episode 300? #62
Dozerfleet part III

Ambious

Guesses about episode 300? #63
Guest will be a guest ridiculist.
lazzer grardaion? Wrought Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Vinny Possum Hux MasterOfHope Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug Mix Yavuz

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Guesses about episode 300? #64
Guest will be a guest ridiculist.
Ambious, February 17, 2019, 12:01:13 pm

man, i know the fplus is about the worst of the internet, but i don't think they could handle me.

granted, i'm not near sissykiss or carfucking levels of terrible, but i am a relentless bastard of pestilence and hate. i make nuns cry and flowers turn to dust.
as cool as being a guest would be, i'd prefer the apocalypse scenario. this piss earth has lived for long enough.

speaking of which, we haven't had a "focus on a single twit" episode in a while, have we? researching crazies on the internet that aren't me is kind of a hobby of mine. if anyone would like to help me build a doc on someone then let me know. i was thinking of looking into that jilly juice lady because her rantings are hilarious, but then i get pissed because people have gotten really sick from doing her protocol, and i feel like everyone would be raging harder than they would be laughing. pseudoscience bullshit is my favorite.
cube abuser

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Guesses about episode 300? #65
I don’t know if anything is planned, but if there’s a Shorts ep planned I’ve got some stuff that’d work

speaking of which, we haven't had a "focus on a single twit" episode in a while, have we? researching crazies on the internet that aren't me is kind of a hobby of mine. if anyone would like to help me build a doc on someone then let me know. i was thinking of looking into that jilly juice lady because her rantings are hilarious, but then i get pissed because people have gotten really sick from doing her protocol, and i feel like everyone would be raging harder than they would be laughing. pseudoscience bullshit is my favorite.
Hux, February 17, 2019, 09:12:36 pm

It’s hard to find a good loony these days. The rise of the far right really ruined that well, and old crazy stuff is hard to find. Maybe there’s some Posadist webring out there, I don’t know

Also watch out for [ you ] tags

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Guesses about episode 300? #66
I don’t know if anything is planned, but if there’s a Shorts ep planned I’ve got some stuff that’d work

Hux, February 17, 2019, 09:12:36 pm

It’s hard to find a good loony these days. The rise of the far right really ruined that well, and old crazy stuff is hard to find. Maybe there’s some Posadist webring out there, I don’t know

Also watch out for [ you ] tags
GirlKisser420, February 18, 2019, 12:02:40 am

oh i'm idiot. here i am thinking i'm really funny and relevant now. oh well, some day.

i still think that looking into pseudoscience enthusiasts will be the best bet since a lot of the more politically charged stuff is really predictable now. maybe another online store selling snake oil for your chakras. those episodes are the best. i had also briefly considered doing one on tila tequila because she's an amazing disaster.

i also thought of bug chasers but the more i looked into it, the less i wanted to look at it. i think that's too terrible.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Guesses about episode 300? #67
They play that mean joke from time to time. It's gotten us all probably. It's just a reminder that this forum is filled with rude dudes with tude
GirlKisser420 Hux chai tea latte Boots Raingear Achilles' Heelies Yavuz

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Guesses about episode 300? #68
the [ you ] tag is the worst thing about ballpit and I wish it didn't exist. maybe get rid of that bad tag and I'll start posting more than once a year again. anyway one time I saw some people on reddit getting mad about the MRA episode of F+ and saying they were gonna submit a doc about feminism and anita sarkeesian to balance things out. episode 300
The Smoking Dad Mix Mr. Hunky Academia Hux GirlKisser420 Shell Game THE LESBIATHAN chai tea latte Yavuz

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Guesses about episode 300? #69
If you quote the tag, see it, and still fall for it, it's on you.
Corn Syrup chai tea latte Vinny Possum

Ambious

Guesses about episode 300? #70
I fell for [ you ] more times than I'm willing to admit. Don't feel bad, it's a rite of passage.
Hux

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Guesses about episode 300? #71
If you quote the tag, see it, and still fall for it, it's on Guest
Sham bam bamina!, February 19, 2019, 12:46:46 am
Mr. Hunky Academia Corn Syrup Dr. Buttplug Hux chai tea latte Yavuz

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Guesses about episode 300? #72
I lurked for about a year before posting, and I was convinced that I had inadvertently taken the username of some old infamous banned user because I couldn’t figure out why everyone was talking so much shit about me all the time.
Darkly, February 19, 2019, 01:12:51 pm

I think the real case was that everyone hates Richard Linklater
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Guesses about episode 300? #73
I lurked for about a year before posting, and I was convinced that I had inadvertently taken the username of some old infamous banned user because I couldn’t figure out why everyone was talking so much shit about me all the time.
Darkly, February 19, 2019, 01:12:51 pm

The weird part is that I found the you-tag just a handful of posts after someone had actually typed out Mr. Hunky Academia in the username you like thread
SHAMBA~1.SBB

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
Guesses about episode 300? #74
I would purge the you tag just because I think it is good to encourage people to come up with new jokes from time to time.