Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:11:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How much does the music in an episode matter?  (Read 35717 times)

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
The Hidden Cameras (I guess whoever edited that WikiHow episode really liked that band!)
Sion, July 29, 2014, 05:56:27 pm

Yeah. I got angry looking for appropriate music and just decided to throw the gayest thing in my library at it for no good reason.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
The Hidden Cameras (I guess whoever edited that WikiHow episode really liked that band!)
Sion, July 29, 2014, 05:56:27 pm

Yeah. I got angry looking for appropriate music and just decided to throw the gayest thing in my library at it for no good reason.
Boots Raingear, July 29, 2014, 06:06:27 pm
That gives me an excuse to post this!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I'm a huge fan of the current format. I found out about the pAper chAse because of this podcast, so that's a plus. I however, was also a fan of the "horrible" f plus jingle, from I think the chicken smoothie episode, so I wouldn't mind more of that.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the EEEFFFFF PLUUUUUssssss
chai tea latte Sherman Tank

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
I like the music a lot. (It was cool to hear Dire Straights' Money for Nothing in ep. 146)

Actually, what I really adore is the siren-y sounding reader intro music that got used for a couple episodes in the early 100s. Where did that come from?

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
I like the music a lot. (It was cool to hear Dire Straights' Money for Nothing in ep. 146)

Actually, what I really adore is the siren-y sounding reader intro music that got used for a couple episodes in the early 100s. Where did that come from?
Nyarai, August 05, 2014, 02:46:37 pm

I believe this is what you're looking for:

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found

Nyarai, August 05, 2014, 02:46:37 pm

I believe this is what you're looking for:

McMillan and Waifu, August 05, 2014, 03:34:29 pm

Yes! Thank you so much. ^_^