Projects > The F Plus

Episodes you found hard to get through

<< < (2/15) > >>

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now:
I can't listen to the Sherlock episode. It is bar none the most fucking obnoxious perfect storm of Things I Enjoy Being Taken Over By Idiots and TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR that I have only ever listened to it once.

Adept:
The extreme body modification / Boy You Guys Sure Hate Frenulums one. I'm fairly squeamish for bodily injury, and that's the only episode I've had to stop halfway through - I was getting lightheaded and was worried I might faint. Perhaps against my better judgement, I did finish it later after the world stopped spinning around me, but I think that will remain a one-time listen for me.

Cat Planet:
Dickbugs episode.
Isfahan, May 05, 2014, 07:42:25 pm
--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity, what was the thing that grossed you out? The Maggot Faggot story was pretty gross but everything else was just funny for me. I also marvel at how you managed to record this episode without reading Blowfly Girl. Although, this would have made you throw up for real.

KingKalamari:
Dickbugs episode.
Isfahan, May 05, 2014, 07:42:25 pm
--- End quote ---

Out of curiosity, what was the thing that grossed you out? The Maggot Faggot story was pretty gross but everything else was just funny for me. I also marvel at how you managed to record this episode without reading Blowfly Girl. Although, this would have made you throw up for real.
Aevi, May 05, 2014, 08:03:19 pm
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Maggot part was really the only part of that episode I had trouble with (Mostly because I have a big thing about spoiled food in general) The rest of it was just too ridiculous to be gross to me.

The episode that still gives me the most trouble to listen to is She Thinks my Sex are Spexy. The actual glasses fetishism was fine it was all the authour's other, weirder medical ailment fetishes that made my skin crawl: All the cancer, and paralysis and blood transfusions stuff just gave me the goddamn willies.

I also made it about halfway through the Dark Fetish episode of Lou reads before having to stop and will probably never get around to the puke fetish episode of his...

Isfahan:
Out of curiosity, what was the thing that grossed you out?Aevi, May 05, 2014, 08:03:19 pm
--- End quote ---

I think it was a combination of a dude slipping maggots down his urethra and then smearing rotten pizza on his dick. Like, that's something my brain associates with a smell, and not specifically rotten pizza. Any kind of rotten food, holy shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version