Projects > The F Plus

Best F Plus Episodes For My Zoomer Teenage Children

(1/4) > >>

kthorjensen:
Here's a fun query. My kids were asking me what I was going to do when I went to record a F Plus episode tonight. I explained the general gist, but it got me thinking: what episodes would you play for a pair of 13 year olds that they'd most likely enjoy? They're pretty smart and very funny (according to people who are not me), so keep that in mind.

Vinny Possum:
Here's a fun query. My kids were asking me what I was going to do when I went to record a F Plus episode tonight. I explained the general gist, but it got me thinking: what episodes would you play for a pair of 13 year olds that they'd most likely enjoy? They're pretty smart and very funny (according to people who are not me), so keep that in mind.
kthorjensen, January 22, 2021, 09:12:56 pm
--- End quote ---

The Garfield fanfic one

SHAMBA~1.SBB:
WikiHow

thelizzerd:
Hi. I'm one of the few zoomer listeners. I'm 21 and started listening to theFPlus when I was 17. I'd say a wikihow episode would be a good choice. The recent rootbeer episode could also be good, because it's funny without being too over the head of someone younger. One of the superhero ones like 243 or 316 could be good as well.

A Meat:
Audiophiles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version