Projects > The F Plus

Episode 47: In the Land of Dragon Dildos, Is the Chin-Waddle Man King?

(1/3) > >>

Delcat:
So an acquaintance of mine and I think former casual F+ fan (I never see them around anymore) mentioned being upset by the Bad Dragon episode because it made fun of people who liked to stretch their assholes.

Thanks for that premature tip-off as to how every conversation I would ever have with them would go.

Listening to this episode again, I do have a question: What was the timeframe on it, and on eps of similar...uh...stress levels?  This one is segmented enough that you can hear significant rises and falls in how freaked out everyone is, and possibly how drunk STOG is (someone even comments on this at one point).  Do you guys have to take breaks during recording for some subject matter because it's just that off-putting?  Is there content where it's so off-putting that you CAN'T take a break, like the Unschooling ep seems to roll with?  I'm unfortunately not a stranger to snark fatigue, and I'm curious as to how it manifests with the Ridiculists.

count_actuala:
So an acquaintance of mine and I think former casual F+ fan (I never see them around anymore) mentioned being upset by the Bad Dragon episode because it made fun of people who liked to stretch their assholes.
Delcat, June 02, 2013, 05:27:25 am
--- End quote ---
You need new friends, Delcat. Also new acquaintances.

Delcat:
--- End quote ---
You need new friends, Delcat. Also new acquaintances.
Juice Unlimited, June 02, 2013, 07:09:57 am
--- End quote ---

When I said I never see them around anymore?  I meant HERE, ON THIS FORUM.

count_actuala:
Let the witch hunt begin!

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now:
--- End quote ---
If I liked to stretch my asshole wide enough to drive a model train into, I think that'd make me fair game for mockery.

It's not kink-shaming. It's a natural reaction to monster cock overshare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version