Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:05:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY?  (Read 18729 times)

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #15
"Ceci n'est pas une vagine" made me snarfle the water I was drinking. Bravo, guys.

Also, I didn't realize until now how much the word "cunny" creeps me out. Maybe it's just the context (after all, the pokemon being referred to at first was I think a rabbit one), but... eugh. It's cutesy in a disturbing way.

zugunruhe

• Pansexual starfish
  • Paid
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #16
I know every single fucking pokemon mentioned in this episode, because I am a very sad nerd. In my defense, I was ten years old when the first pokemon game came out, and thus at the perfect age to become obsessed with the little bastards. Accordingly, I can tell you that this was all much creepier than even you knew. Igglybuff, for instance, is a baby pokemon. There are whole new levels of creepy to this. I'd give you some annotations if I weren't too busy strangling myself.

And I agree with Zsa Zsa. The lack of Portaxx was noticable.
Runic, September 27, 2013, 09:56:38 pm
Wow, so I thought Igglybuff was someone just really fucking up spelling Jigglypuff, but it turned out to be ten thousand times creepier. Because being sexually attracted to Jigglypuff is pretty weird, but being sexually attracted to THIS?!:

'Zounds. I'm sad :(

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #17
It is literally the baby form of Jigglypuff. In the pokedex it is said to be a baby pokemon. Like, that's its whole thing. It's pokepedophilia.

I would note that I love that Lemon's only point of reference for pokemon seems to be the Jigglypuff song from the anime.

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #18

I would note that I love that Lemon's only point of reference for pokemon seems to be the Jigglypuff song from the anime.
Runic, September 28, 2013, 02:14:08 pm

I thought that was a Super Smash Bros. reference - wasn't Jigglypuff a playable character in one of the games? I would like to focus on this question instead of letting myself know what the pokemon with less obvious names look like.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #19

Mawile

Mega Mawile

Pokeboners from hair-mouth Pokemon.

Xenomantid

• Giant Martian Arthropod
  • Paid
  • Some of my best friends are spacers.
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #20
Can anyone explain why there was a minstrel show-style chat log in the middle of a smutty Pokémon fanfic? Did the writer type two different documents at the same time and then accidentally paste them into the same text box?

Anyway, as did Runic, I knew all the Pokémon referred to in this episode. For those who are unaware, what most of the Pokémon that attracted the greatest number of fetishists have in common is a varying degree of femininity. Some are exclusively female, but more of them aren't; these guys just think of them that way. In some cases, there may also be overlap with furry fetishism: Ninetales is based on a fox, Mightyena and Houndoom are canine, and Charizard and Dragonite are, obviously, dragons. (Dragons don't have fur, but you know what I mean.)

To answer Lemon's question, Pokémon did not have sexes in the first generation, with the exceptions of the Nidoran family. From the second generation onward, Pokémon could be male, female, or, more rarely, neuter. That said, the person who designated certain Pokémon as female and others as male in his fantasies was dead wrong--virtually none of those he referred to was male- or female-exclusive. Get your information right before you jerk off to it, dude!

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:03:17 pm by Xenomantid »

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #21
From what I could understand of that fanfic I think all the characters were anthropomorphic Pokemon that were in high school (And fucked each other) and the chatlog was a bunch of them talking on IRC about the one Pokemon walking in on his girlfriend fucking another pokemon and they all talked like...that because it was supposed to emulate how teenagers talk? Or something?

My point is: Why the fuck were they Pokemon?

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #22
My point is: Why the fuck were they Pokemon?
KingKalamari, October 05, 2013, 09:02:02 pm
Because nerds.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 111: Pokemon XXX & WHY? #23
because humans are boring but pokemon are awesome