Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:46:19 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation  (Read 24942 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #45
If you ever wanted to see a baby car being bottle fed, he's got you covered.
Spooks, December 15, 2017, 07:48:03 pm
"You've got your mother's eyes, and your father's suspension"
SHAMBA~1.SBB Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420 bubbleuj

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #46
Do you think that cars with tarps on them are the equivalent of a burqa fetish for car-fuckers? Just a normal thought that passed through my mind today. Think about it.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #47
It depends if they consider cars to be nude or not.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #48
I won't answer that directly, I'm going to let the readers of the thread make their own decision. What I WILL say, though, is... Decals on a car? Pretty much a tattoo innit? Put 2+2 4x4 together.
bubbleuj

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #49
Consider this episode fanart. Written yesterday at work.

Wanderlust

I would drive down to Paris
if it isn't too far.
I found it's hot where the end is
of the exhaust of the car.

I heard the Doge lives in Venice.
I bet he lives like a tsar.
I burned bad my own pennis
because of fucking my car.

This wanderlust feeling.
I'd board a rocket to Mars!
My panis flaking and peeling.
Will this leave it with scars?

I hope the martians find meaning
when they look at the stars.
The penus bleed when it's peeing.
I have to stop fucking cars.

Sherman Tank Macho Masc Sangy Savage Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon Corn Syrup Shigan SHAMBA~1.SBB Eider Duck Achilles' Heelies A Meat chai tea latte GirlKisser420 I Liked That Joke Wyst moooo566 (taylor's version) Frank West Dawnswalker Vinny Possum Dr. Buttplug Kreega Wrought

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #50
People creating art about all of this dumb shit is the best part of ballp.it
Lemon Corn Syrup SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Liatai

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #51
Consider this episode fanart.
Spooks, January 03, 2018, 07:53:00 am

Okay.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xX_sp00ks_Xx SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #52
The Fire Remains
From a False Life and True Love
Don't Fuck The Car Hot
Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dawnswalker Liatai

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #53
This seems relevant...

German car manufacturers conducted experiments on humans and monkeys that involved the inhalation of toxic exhaust fumes.

German newspapers reported on Monday that Germany’s three major car manufacturers — Daimler, BMW, and Volkswagen — all encouraged a study that exposed young and healthy human volunteers to nitrogen dioxide, a common traffic emission. Subjects were examined for side effects after inhaling the gas.

The EPA says that inhaling nitrogen dioxide can “aggravate respiratory diseases, particularly asthma, leading to respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, wheezing or difficulty breathing), hospital admissions and visits to emergency rooms.” A researcher has acknowledged the existence of the tests but noted that the subjects were submitted to levels of the gases found in typical environments. The experiments did not seem to produce any damaging effects.

Last week, the New York Times reported that Volkswagen conducted separate tests in 2015 that locked monkeys in airtight chambers inside which they were exposed to diesel fumes from a VW Beetle while they watched cartoons.

In a separate test, the monkeys were forced to breathe in fumes from a Ford F-250. The goal was to show the effectiveness of Volkswagen’s cleaning technology when diesel fuel is used in comparison to other car manufacturers’. The other two manufacturers denied involvement with the study that used monkeys.

Volkswagen blamed the tests on the mistakes of a few individuals within the company. Volkswagen is already under intense scrutiny over its “dieselgate” scandal. The company fudged figures on some 11 million of its cars to show that they met emissions standards, when they in fact did not.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel condemned the tests. "These tests on monkeys or even humans cannot be justified ethically in any way," she said through a spokesman.Quote from

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #54
Man arrested for attempted sex with car

In a case of the truth being stranger than fiction, Newton Police took a 24-year-old man to the emergency room May 1 after he was found attempting to have sex with a car.

“We were called to the 1200 block of East Broadway to a report of a naked male underneath a car,” said Lt. Scott Powell of the Newton Police Department. ”.. He was attempting to stick his penis into the tailpipe of the vehicle.”

According to Powell, the suspect did not respond to officer commands and officers used a taser to subdue him.

“He was high on some sort of drug,” Powell said. “Officers were there, and he continued to try and have sex with the tailpipe of the car. He would not listen to commands or anything. ... They ended up tasing him.”

The man, who will likely be charged with a misdemeanor of lewd and lascivious behavior, was intoxicated to the point he was nearly incoherent.

“He was so impaired we could not take him to jail,” Powell said.

He was taken to the emergency room as the result of “his odd behavior,” due to a .35 blood alcohol level and possible drug use. Officers also observed what appeared to be a head injury previous to interaction with officers.

“They wanted him checked out by medical professionals,” Powell said.
Lemon chai tea latte

ikaribattousai

• Paid
Episode 156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation #55
Dr. Buttplug