Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:18:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: A Motherfuckin' JoJo Podcast  (Read 3640 times)

Ambious

A Motherfuckin' JoJo Podcast
Amelia Blank (of Extra Credit frame) and I (of being kinkshamed by Lemon fame) started a new podcast about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, where the kick is that Amelia has never watched it before, and I have but never watched any other anime before.
It's called "JoJo A-Go-Go" and is available here, on Google Play or on iTunes.
Check it out!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
A Motherfuckin' JoJo Podcast #1
HELL YEAH

Jojo is the only anime/manga I'm super into (and I mean so into I had a text doc with some ideas for fan stands for a while until I lost it) so I'm def listening to this

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
A Motherfuckin' JoJo Podcast #2
Oh wow, Ambious, you've forgotten about a lot of stuff since you watched this last, huh? Fun show for sure though, just a few things-
-The Jack the Ripper thing isn't a red herring, Jack the Ripper shows up later as a minor villain
-Dio and Jojo "become friends" because Dio starts being nice to Jojo to manipulate his dad into thinking they're all buddy buddy so Dio can do whatever he wants
-A lot of the pacing problems of the early episodes of Phantom Blood is just due to how much shorter Phantom Blood is in comparison to the other parts. It's like how SDC got two parts due to how long it was. The rest of them are due to the show trying to be as faithful to the manga as possible.
-Dio is only pretending to be drunk in order to blend in in the shitty part of town so he can stalk Jojo
-The big body small head thing is because Araki was hugely inspired by FotNS. Jonathan is basically just Kenshiro but nice.

I look forward to the future episodes! Part 1 is a slow start if you're watching the anime, but you guys got through the early part pretty quick!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:17:31 pm by Wrought »