Projects > The F Plus

355: SWEATER FETISH

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dr. Buttplug:
Not once was the term "sweater puppies" used.

KingKalamari:

Boots Raingear:

jim and the mammograms:
The fetishes about benign discomforts always get me. Like, sure, yeah, okay, the extreme feelings potentially attached to being ripped apart by a werewolf or whatever can be reinterpreted as erotic, cool, no big deal, but these stories about getting off by wearing a sweater that is too warm and itchy are just... like, you can do that any old time. Fantasizing about the details of that instead of just getting some cheap shitty wool and getting your own uncomfortable sweater is just delightfully baffling to me.

adrenochrome dome:
The fetishes about benign discomforts always get me. Like, sure, yeah, okay, the extreme feelings potentially attached to being ripped apart by a werewolf or whatever can be reinterpreted as erotic, cool, no big deal, but these stories about getting off by wearing a sweater that is too warm and itchy are just... like, you can do that any old time. Fantasizing about the details of that instead of just getting some cheap shitty wool and getting your own uncomfortable sweater is just delightfully baffling to me.
jim and the mammograms, May 25, 2021, 04:56:36 pm
--- End quote ---

I'd wager that a lot of mundane fetishists are doing things like that when it's low effort. I think the interest in fiction and hypotheticals in addition to that is just part of the obsession.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version