Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:39:33 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 138: The Sound Quality Is Inaudible  (Read 57418 times)

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
Oh fuck, I visited the site in Patrick82's youtube channel description and there are photos of a mostly naked woman with huge audio cables. What the fuck is going on?
A Meat, June 01, 2014, 08:14:56 am

Fun fact: turns out those cables (NSFW for semi-naked lady) are $200,000-400,000 a piece (only $10,000 up front though!) and take 6-12 months to build.

Just remember, you will be in PAIN AND AGONY if you don't buy $25,000 cables from these people immediately

cube abuser

• Paid
jesus christ I cannot wrap my head around patrick82.

everything he posts seems like trolling... but he has 4000 posts... and youtube videos... and apparently owns 50k worth of useless audio equipment... and has paid models to pose with his "custom made audio cables" that look like someone dipped a fire hose into some playdoh.

where the hell does his money come from? how much of what he posts is sincere? he's completely baffling and might be my favourite f plus subject of all time

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Fun fact: turns out those cables (NSFW for semi-naked lady) are $200,000-400,000 a piece (only $10,000 up front though!) and take 6-12 months to build.
McMillan and Waifu, June 01, 2014, 11:59:55 am
I'm not sure if this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen advertised with thinly veiled sexual innuendos or the least surprising thing I've ever seen advertised with thinly veiled sexual innuendos.
YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE THICKNESS OF MY AUDIO CONDUCTOR

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
I like the serial killer angle the Ridiculists took with him. Here are his most serial killerest videos.

"Audio hobby completed"

"Finding something buried in freezer 2012"

"Cutting Ice King with bolt cutter" (listed under the "Mutilations" playlist)

"$80k power cables arrived after kidnappning"

And as brought up in the episode, "Skeptic Punching Bag"

EDIT: http://www.head-fi.org/t/388055/starting-my-own-bakery-extreme
I'm planning to build a house and put a bakery in the basement with all kinds of tools, then I can go down in my pajamas and experiment at night. I will hire people who clean up after me in the morning and bake by following my recipes. I will buy a large truck and fill it with my bakings, then I will drive into the supermarket. Is this a good idea? What else will I need?Quote from
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:08:21 pm by Lady Frenzy »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
If you ever re-do this topic, I have the perfect bumper song for you:

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Yayy Frank West episode.

My first assumption about Patrick was that he was getting money from the gov't for some mental disorder. But there is no country on earth that would pay out enough for all that crap visible in his videos. It's gotta be a rich parent. Right? Or maybe he rooms with a druglord.

Der Ev-Man

• Paid
  • A person that exists.
Maybe the wallets and credit cards of his victims?

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
He could also be neck-deep in debt.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Bobalay, June 02, 2014, 10:40:28 am

Having too much stuff in your room increases vibrations and ruins sound quality.  When you think about it, debt is like having negative things.  Debt makes everything sound richer.

Mister Smalls

• Paid
Bobalay, June 02, 2014, 10:40:28 am

Having too much stuff in your room increases vibrations and ruins sound quality.  When you think about it, debt is like having negative things.  Debt makes everything sound richer.
EYE OF ZA, June 02, 2014, 11:21:56 am
This is terrifyingly plausible.

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
It's obvious Patrick82 is either:

a) a Howard Hughes-esque mad billionaire

b) or some kind of CIA/FSB/Mossad/Säpo (given his home country) secret agent traveling the globe and using this "audiophile" persona as cover.

edit: I dedicate this post, my three-hundredth, to Patrick82.
NotHelpingMatters
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:42:15 pm by Psammetichus »

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
Yayy Frank West episode.

My first assumption about Patrick was that he was getting money from the gov't for some mental disorder. But there is no country on earth that would pay out enough for all that crap visible in his videos. It's gotta be a rich parent. Right? Or maybe he rooms with a druglord.
Garbage Dacey, June 02, 2014, 05:18:54 am

There are child-accoutrements (toys, high chair, etc.) visible in the next room during the "vegan dandelion pizza" episode.

For my own peace of mind, I'm making myself believe that it's just an adult baby fetish. Because no child should have to grow up with Patrick82 for a dad.

Mister Smalls

• Paid
I'm going to put forward the theory that Patrick82 is actually a completely normal and well-adjusted adult and his whole forum persona is just a bizarre performance art schtick.  That makes me happier to think about.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Patrick82 all waiting in an alleyway in the dead of night in New York City, holding his 3ft audio cable like a garrote as he waits for the next audiophile forum member to walk over and ask about magic audio nails that, when shot into a subwoofer, increase the sound quality by 300 percent

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?" mumbles Patrick82 to no one but himself. He forgets the album name and most of the quote but continues with the most important part. "The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. I especially like listening to it on my Ambrosia X-300 subwoofer, which I tricked out with four Silverline springs, four Magic Dots, and a Kandy-Kane X7B audiocrystal. It sounds - "

He hears a noise. He turns. It's a cat.

It cannot get away, he mumbles to himself.
Boots Raingear Lady Frenzy nigeline Runic McMillan and Waifu Psammetichus hautecouture GodOfCheevos Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:57:07 pm by STOG »

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Holy SHIT this Patrick82 video.  He really takes his exercise objects seriously.