Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:35:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape  (Read 4387 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape
Boots Raingear Mix chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Lemon Ganymede Yavuz

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #1
"You fucked up a perfectly good society. Look at it! It's got consumerism!"
Shell Game chai tea latte Wrought Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #2
I'm genuinely shocked that none of the imagined scenarios that could imperil our technology based way of life turned out to be 'climate change'.

You know? The thing that's gonna sink all the coastal internet infrastructure under salt water in a decade?

These myopic motherfuckers. Colonizing space comes way before fixing earth! Insane.
Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #3
I'm genuinely shocked that none of the imagined scenarios that could imperil our technology based way of life turned out to be 'climate change'.

You know? The thing that's gonna sink all the coastal internet infrastructure under salt water in a decade?

These myopic motherfuckers. Colonizing space comes way before fixing earth! Insane.
chai tea latte, December 20, 2019, 12:27:33 pm

Yeah the only climate change suggested iirc was in the event of some nuclear war. They're fucking morons, idk what you want from them.
Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #4
These people either need to play a lot more or a lot less UnReal World.
GirlKisser420 Shell Game Wrought

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #5
lmao at being a capitalist anarchoprimitivist, how do you not realise capital emerged from the abstraction of labor under early urbanisation and social development you dumbasses, are you guys going to trade leaves and make a bank out of a cave with a bear in it
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Shell Game Wrought Yavuz

THE LESBIATHAN

• happy juletide
  • Paid
  • just a girl who loves horse piss
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #6
finally you can all know what has completely destroyed my brain for a large part of my life; i wake up most mornings thinking of horse piss and i sleep ruminating on its merits. i cannot escape it, only survive it.

just a girl who thinks about horse piss
GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mix Shell Game A Meat Wrought Monkey’s Paw Wish Yavuz Great Joe

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #7
I fucking love the idea of these idiots trying to Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius themselves into an anarchoprimitivistic world
Shell Game chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #8

Commemorative design by Heave N. Ator.
A Meat THE LESBIATHAN chai tea latte dijon du jour Salubrious Rex Ganymede Monkey’s Paw Wish Yavuz

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Episode 82 - Some Kind of Podcast Shape #9
Somehow when originally listening to this episode my podcast app downloaded it and put it in my phone's music folder. For the past year, every time I play music from my phone I would regularly hear the first few seconds of it and skip it because it's not music, but I decided to just let it play on my drive to work this morning. Turns out it was a good idea, because this episode is still fucking great.

I'm glad there's at least one person in that community who realised the way of life they yearn for might not be all it's cracked up to be, wish it wasn't just because they saw people who do live a different way and thought "Wow that looks super boring actually" though.
Shell Game