Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:06:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8?  (Read 22403 times)

Ambious

Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8?
My gf wants us to fly to Minnesota sometime during or at the end of the summer and I figured if we're gonna plan for that I can't not try to make it to F Plus Live.
Is it too soon to estimate when and where it'll take place?

Please say September in Minnesota!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:26:24 am by Ambious »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #1
Gonna be September in Haifa, Israel.

(i don't know anything)
Lemon Sherman Tank Hux

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #2
Gonna be September, in Portland.
jack chick, February 17, 2019, 10:50:04 am

Make this the truth Jack Chick. Imagine... Just. Rollin' out of bed and being like "Damn. So stoked. Ready for this!" Ignore those detractors crying "not another west coast show!" They just don't want you to live your best life...

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #3
whens the stadium tour?

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #4
I'm already tape trading

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #5
We haven't settled on a theme for F Plus Live 8 yet, so we're just going to skip ahead and do F Plus Live 9 and then 8 will happen sometime after.
Emperor Jack Chick A Meat Frank West Shell Game chai tea latte Corn Syrup Sherman Tank KendrickLobstar Wrought Hux

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #6
F-Plus Live Aid.

Benefits go to provide precum for furries in need.
Dr. Buttplug

Neal

Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #7
F Plus Live 8 won't actually happen, but will only be spoken of in innuendo which get increasingly elaborate with each iteration. F Plus Live 9 will be a series of living room shows recorded on cassette tape and traded fervently on the black market.
birdie

Ambious

Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #8
Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm just putting it out there to the universe that I'll be in Minnesota between the 23rd of August and the 3rd of September.

And now here's some completely unrelated inspirational bullshit:

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8? #9
Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm just putting it out there to the universe that I'll be in Minnesota between the 23rd of August and the 3rd of September.
Ambious, March 18, 2019, 12:47:24 pm

Lemon: F PLUS Live 8 announced! A special week-long celebration starting from August 15th to September 22nd! And make sure to join us for the after party taking place September 4th!
Lemon Corn Syrup Sherman Tank FinchChunk Eider Duck

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
Bumping this to mention that my boyfriend asked for the tenth time this morning when the next Live is. We’re antsy and wanna buy plane tickets 😩

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'd rather they wait tbh. I'll take all the time i can get to save money and set aside time. Besides that stuff is planning. It's not like they'll forget to do it. :v

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
Oh yeah, definitely not applying pressure here. Just STOKED for the future! I'm really excited that Roy seems so eager to go back. We had a blast last time and I know we're gonna have a blast again!

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
F Plus Live 8 is actually taking place at Kumquatxop's house, and will consist entirely of him saying the words "F Plus Live" eight times.
moooo566 (taylor's version) Achilles' Heelies Frank West Hux chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia A Meat birdie Sherman Tank blunge

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live 8 is actually taking place at Kumquatxop's house, and will consist entirely of him saying the words "F Plus Live" eight times.
Wrought, June 10, 2019, 02:02:44 pm

this is worth 2 plane tickets and staying at some rando's airbnb for a weekend.

alternatively, we can rent out some hotel and have fpluscon, complete with a ballpit. someone can provide snakes to throw in there. everyone gets an hour in the ballpit, but this is increased to two hours if you come in homestuck cosplay.
the afterparty is actually a cuddle party, we won't even need alcohol since we'll be so intoxicated by the cuddle hormone surging through our bodies.