Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:27:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Is it too soon to ask about F Plus Live 8?  (Read 22402 times)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Cuddle hormones are a banned substance at F Plus Live.
Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage RoeCocoa birdie

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
So I was trying to buy some oxycodone at f plus live 8 and you wouldn't believe the blunder I made
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Hux chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live 8 is actually taking place at Kumquatxop's house, and will consist entirely of him saying the words "F Plus Live" eight times.
Wrought, June 10, 2019, 02:02:44 pm

will the troll statue be present?

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live 8 is actually taking place at Kumquatxop's house, and will consist entirely of him saying the words "F Plus Live" eight times.
Wrought, June 10, 2019, 02:02:44 pm

will the troll statue be present?
jack chick, June 11, 2019, 01:33:28 am

i can be the troll statue.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
So I've let this thread go unresponded for a while, simply because I don't have a definitive answer to give.

Aaaaaaand at this point, that's still the case. Sorry.

What I can tell you is that Boots and I have talked about it a number of times. I've talked over some show ideas with Bozarth as well. I think, if we could figure out a time and location, Bozarth and I (but mostly Bozarth) figured out what could be a really fun premise for a live show.

The thing is, simply, I've putting off the logistics of doing it. Talking to venues sucks. Coordinating almost two dozen schedules sucks.  Doing all the show prep... that's actually kind of fun for me, but it is laborious. The money is messy but ultimately okay. Regardless, it's work, and it needs somebody to take the lead and make the big decisions and that hasn't been me lately.

I'm pretty sure if we did it again in Minneapolis, I think I could schedule us a nice big venue to do it in. I wouldn't be opposed to going back to Seattle, but if we're all gonna travel to a location that literally none of us live in, it makes a little more sense to go to a different city. Although I'm not sure which. I'd be interested in Portland or Vancouver. Boston and Baltimore seem like fun options too. But if we're just putting together a wishlist - fuck it, what about Stockholm?

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
No pressure dude! You guys put in SO much work for every show, and it doesn’t go unnoticed. A lot of that work is, well, work. It’s a chore. I know I and everyone else are all so grateful for that effort.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Might be fair to the east coast people to consider their end of the country. We west coasters were spoiled last year. :v
Dr. Buttplug

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Take care of your family and friends first worry about us goobers last. That said I'm down to make The F Plus Live my vacation this year wherever it might be. Unless it's in a distant country, I don't think I could afford that.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
So I've let this thread go unresponded for a while, simply because I don't have a definitive answer to give.

Aaaaaaand at this point, that's still the case. Sorry.

What I can tell you is that Boots and I have talked about it a number of times. I've talked over some show ideas with Bozarth as well. I think, if we could figure out a time and location, Bozarth and I (but mostly Bozarth) figured out what could be a really fun premise for a live show.

The thing is, simply, I've putting off the logistics of doing it. Talking to venues sucks. Coordinating almost two dozen schedules sucks.  Doing all the show prep... that's actually kind of fun for me, but it is laborious. The money is messy but ultimately okay. Regardless, it's work, and it needs somebody to take the lead and make the big decisions and that hasn't been me lately.

I'm pretty sure if we did it again in Minneapolis, I think I could schedule us a nice big venue to do it in. I wouldn't be opposed to going back to Seattle, but if we're all gonna travel to a location that literally none of us live in, it makes a little more sense to go to a different city. Although I'm not sure which. I'd be interested in Portland or Vancouver. Boston and Baltimore seem like fun options too. But if we're just putting together a wishlist - fuck it, what about Stockholm?
Lemon, July 08, 2019, 10:46:58 am
come to florida and just hold the event in the everglades or something.
or in a publix.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Boston has the bad art museum
Lemon Hux SHAMBA~1.SBB

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
F Plus Live 8: Live from Branson
Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug Gloriaaaah

Neal

F Plus Live 8: Everybody Pyongyang Tonight
birdie Gloriaaaah

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Boston has the bad art museum
Bobguinary Novel, July 08, 2019, 06:08:36 pm
They're being renovated but maybe they'll be open again at the right time.

Also there's a *good* art museum if people are so inclined.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
If you want to continue the "going to places where weed is legal" trend Denver is an option
Adam Bozarth beelzeboob

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
For no particular reason, I think Denver would be a GREAT location