Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:35 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights  (Read 11178 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights
Mix GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Shell Game

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #1
When someone says “this is the last thing we’ll read” and there’s half an hour left you know some shit is going to go down
Lemon Mix Wrought Boots Raingear chai tea latte Adam Bozarth Shell Game A Meat KingKalamari Mr. Hunky Academia Wyst SHAMBA~1.SBB Captain Nobeard Monkey’s Paw Wish Chupasaurus-Rex cat_examiner

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #2
Last not in an ordinal sense but in an apocalyptic sense

Neal

307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #3
Holy shit, someone else remembers Construx?
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #4
Objet d'art

Lemon

Neal

307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #5
Also, to answer Lemon's question in the wrap-up, yeah, there are a lot of board game projects that don't reach funding, but as Boots pointed out early in the readings, it's harder to find them due to the way that crowdfunding sites have changed their methods of searching and displaying projects (that is, they show you a much higher proportion of funded projects to boost consumer confidence in how successful these sites are). It's a lot easier to find the failed projects on Indiegogo than on Kickstarter, though.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #6
Wrought Boots Raingear Adam Bozarth Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #7
I sure would love to play Kingdom of Loathing, but without the humor, entirely about chickens, and with obtrusive ads and the possibility of winning several euros
GirlKisser420 Monkey’s Paw Wish SHAMBA~1.SBB

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #8
So, the entire story of the genesis of the D'Deer is basically just a real-life reenactment of the first story arc in the now concluded webcomic Octopus Pie

It turns out about as well as the D'Deer.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #9
From the minds that gave you The D'Deer...

It's...

Mustang on Golf Course.

chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Achilles' Heelies KingKalamari GirlKisser420 Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Hux Macho Masc Sangy Savage

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #10
If you haven't already, I strongly recommend checking out the LinkedIn of the D'Deer project owner (?). In addition to being written in the exact same insane, stream-of-consciousness rambling style as the project page, her entire CV consists mostly of self-published Amazon books, her photography business, and a listing of being a life coach (of course). She links to one of her books on the project page for the D'Deer, and it's a vanity-published book of poetry on Amazon that has received 1 review since it was added in 2009 and costs $46.73 for a 120 page paperback. That Amazon listing is also the entirety of her "Portfolio" link on LinkedIn.

Despite listing a number of other books (including sequels to the one featured on Amazon) I could find absolutely no information about them on Amazon.

Like, I know that the site is French and so there's going to be some strangeness from the language difference, but this project was apparently based in Toronto, Canada. That's the city I live in! It's a majority English city! Who is the creator of this insane bicycle and why did they get someone who writes like THAT to write their crowdfunding pitch for them?
GirlKisser420

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #11
i guess this is what happens when you have universal healthcare, you take the money you would've spent on cancer and put it towards sending clowns on world tours and bicycles for dipshits

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #12
i guess this is what happens when you have universal healthcare, you take the money you would've spent on cancer and put it towards sending clowns on world tours and bicycles for dipshits
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, August 06, 2019, 09:30:06 pm
Nah, we crowdfund plenty of bullshit too and just let our systems and bodies fall apart while we wait for some shitty game or bullshit from some social media asshole to come through.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #13
That "Clowns in some Inuit Village" pitch was a terrible idea but an amazing movie premise.
Hux

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
307: D'Deer In The Head'dlights #14
From the minds that gave you The D'Deer...

It's...

Mustang on Golf Course.
Lemon, August 06, 2019, 02:31:20 pm
holy fuck, i love how there's only one front tire and the shadow cuts off from the front LMFAOOO I AM LOSING MY GODDAMN MIND

HE LOOKS SO SAD
i didnt even notice the guy in the car until i tried to zoom in