Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:51:35 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 296: SWORDS!!!  (Read 32136 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
296: SWORDS!!!
Sherman Tank Mr. Hunky Academia Achilles' Heelies . The Smoking Dad Macho Masc Sangy Savage cat_examiner Shell Game Dawnswalker SHAMBA~1.SBB xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug Hux
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 12:41:05 pm by Lemon »

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
396: SWORDS!!!
1) What if my favorite anime character's weapon isn't a sword?
2) Where's Tommy's reader credit?

TAG SUGGESTIONS!!!::: "anime", "beware of crime", "conservatives", "consumer culture", "fantasies", "my fedora makes bitches wet", "oh you must be a killer", "paranoia", "rednecks", "reviews", "straight edge", "teenagers", "there are better ways to kill yourself"
Lemon

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid

I like the method of bypassing the 300 problem but it seems shortsighted to accelerate the 400 problem.
Sherman Tank . Boots Raingear lazzer grardaion? Mr. Hunky Academia cat_examiner KingKalamari Vinny Possum chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat Wyst

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man

Tag suggestion: "Spaghetti Time"
Achilles' Heelies Lemon cat_examiner Shell Game Spenny

Ambious

Lemon, February 03, 2019, 10:22:18 am

Perfect timing, saw this in the hopper the other day and was like "Oooh!"

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I like the method of bypassing the 300 problem but it seems shortsighted to accelerate the 400 problem.
Turtle, February 03, 2019, 11:01:56 am
Oops

Tag suggestion: "Spaghetti Time"
KingKalamari, February 03, 2019, 11:37:08 am
YES!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 12:57:49 pm by Lemon »

Pavlova

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #6
BUDK: for those situations when you don't have enough metal fragments in your body already.

spunkzilla69

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #7
Great episode! For those who don’t know, Ichigo’s bankai sword: biiig ol’ fuckin’ swastika on that thing.
Liatai

Ambious

296: SWORDS!!! #8
All the (other) anime nerds in the podcast make themselves known in this episode.
Also this goes really well with this very recent Dollop about truck nuts.
vampiresoftware

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
296: SWORDS!!! #9
I don't know what an Ichigo is.

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
296: SWORDS!!! #10
I don't know what an Ichigo is.
SHERMAN TANKS!!!, February 03, 2019, 02:10:36 pm

its what you send your boy Braydyn with to cut the high grass and weeds with when that asshole Gary across the street calls ordinance enforcement down on you and Cooter is racing your riding mower and you cant get the push mower to start

just tell Braydyn that he's playing Ichigo and give him something from the grab bag
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:21:48 pm by cat_examiner »

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #11
Man, this episode brings me back. I grew up in a small town in the deep south. It was my birthday and I was still young enough that my mom invited everybody in my class to the party. While I wasn’t really expecting gifts, I recieved one from a nice boy who had a bit of a white-trashy upbringing.

I unwrapped the present to find an officially branded Spider-Man knife with a sheath styled like his suit plus a display stand that was made to look like Spider-Man’s fist bursting through a wall clutching said knife and holster. I thanked the boy for the bizarre gift, handed the box to my mom and promptly  never saw it again.

I had assumed for the longest time that my mom had simply gotten rid of it because a knife was an inappropriate present for an elementary school-aged kid. I only recently learned that it was because she thought it looked like a statue of Spider-Man’s fist jacking off his own dick wearing its own little penis-sized Spider-Man costume.
chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB cat_examiner Dr. Buttplug cube abuser blunge

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
296: SWORDS!!! #12
Man, this episode brings me back. I grew up in a small town in the deep south. It was my birthday and I was still young enough that my mom invited everybody in my class to the party. While I wasn’t really expecting gifts, I recieved one from a nice boy who had a bit of a white-trashy upbringing.

I unwrapped the present to find an officially branded Spider-Man knife with a sheath styled like his suit plus a display stand that was made to look like Spider-Man’s fist bursting through a wall clutching said knife and holster. I thanked the boy for the bizarre gift, handed the box to my mom and promptly  never saw it again.

I had assumed for the longest time that my mom had simply gotten rid of it because a knife was an inappropriate present for an elementary school-aged kid. I only recently learned that it was because she thought it looked like a statue of Spider-Man’s fist jacking off his own dick wearing its own little penis-sized Spider-Man costume.
Spontificus, February 03, 2019, 04:15:26 pm

like this
 https://www.budk.com/Spiders-Fury-Tanto-Knife-14684
Monkey’s Paw Wish Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug NutshellGulag blunge vampiresoftware

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
296: SWORDS!!! #13
Got to say it's amazing to find internet recipe style "I changed all the ingredients and fried it instead of baking it, five stars!" reviews for swords, of all things.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
296: SWORDS!!! #14
Also, didn't you guys already do an episode on SissyKeys?
SHAMBA~1.SBB