Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:09:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Favorite f-plus genre? (UPDATED)

Extremely specific fetish
44 (14.5%)
Close-knit community
23 (7.6%)
Poorly written fanfiction
31 (10.2%)
Just one very, very crazy person
37 (12.2%)
New age/Paganism
26 (8.6%)
Tumblr Sillyness
24 (7.9%)
Online Shopping
13 (4.3%)
WikiHow!
42 (13.9%)
Rage forums
11 (3.6%)
Hardcore Christian
2 (0.7%)
Dating/Love advice
10 (3.3%)
Recipes
19 (6.3%)
Teens/Kids being dumb
17 (5.6%)
Other???
4 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Topic: What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content?  (Read 9126 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #15
When "extremely specific fetish" crosses with "close-knit community" and bizarre and arguments and schisms form as a result.
Darkly, September 18, 2018, 11:56:52 am

Exactly this. Forums fights are the funniest things in the world. Bonus points if you can work in a bit of Just one crazy person with someone like a Patrick82 type.
Spenny, September 18, 2018, 09:40:04 pm

Communities of crazy people are the best, especially when there's one uber-nut pushing it all along
Bodark Spenny

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #16
I voted for other things because my one true love, awful recipes and guides aren't there except for Wikihow, which only covers some of it
SHAMBA~1.SBB

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #17
I also miss recipes and Stupid Ideas (for sale or not).

Don Konky Dong

• Paid
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #18
I voted for other things because my one true love, awful recipes and guides aren't there except for Wikihow, which only covers some of it
A Meat, September 19, 2018, 12:31:25 am

Aw, man, I totally forgot about that! And "To Serve Otherkin" is literally my favorite episode.

I updated the poll, for what it's worth, but I doubt I'll ever be able to cover all the genres. There's just too much good stuff out there, yo.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:07:14 pm by Don Konky Dong »

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #19
does the creepypasta episode count as bad writing or fanfiction?

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #20
I tend to not be into the super specific crazy people because they're usually so nutty and one-track that it's repetitive, and also feels less revealing then a dive into online communities.

However I make an exception for Dozerfleet. For one thing his obsession with cataloging makes him easy to follow, and for another his extensive shared universes provide a delightful mix of pattern and variety.
The Smoking Dad

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #21
big fan of weird fetishes and dudes and crazy conspiracy theories. stuff like gaia or tumblr can be pretty hit or miss since it's usually just kids having fun or being stupid online and man who hasn't been like that. except for otherkins. otherkins are always funny.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #22
I always like the 'teens on the internet' stuff because it's simultaneously silly and nostalgic. It's like remembering being thirteen, when the most important thing in the world was making sure everyone knew Chris Martin is a cock or getting people to respond to your Charizard roleplay forum thread.
The Smoking Dad Shell Game Liatai Seth "Slimy" Rollins Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #23
I always like the 'teens on the internet' stuff because it's simultaneously silly and nostalgic. It's like remembering being thirteen, when the most important thing in the world was making sure everyone knew Chris Martin is a cock or getting people to respond to your Charizard roleplay forum thread.
SATAN MILKSHAKE, September 19, 2018, 07:21:36 pm
a curious jumpluff notices you hey, even for a Charizard ur pretty big. What's ur story? :3

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #24
I'm always a fan of people getting physics shit very very wrong, so with that in mind, flat earthers, quantum healing woo people, and Large Hardon Collider conspiracy theorists. Plus the whole UFO episode with the one guy listing various spaceship propulsion methods, including Helium (for upness), and bird food.
SHAMBA~1.SBB cat_examiner JamEngulfer

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #25
My favorite UFO propulsion is "movements of observer".  A spacecraft powered by parallax.
lazzer grardaion? Wyst

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #26
i love teens, tumblr, fanfiction... just like. god it's dumb but it's largely harmless dumb, yknow? don't get me wrong, i love me a good wackadoo or fetish episode but... there's something so comfortable about a good ol' fashioned fanfic roast, yknow?

skeletons!

• Paid
What's your favorite "genre" of F-Plus content? #27
I love the online petitions/complaints genre. It's not just that they're incredibly stupid, it's that they're incredibly stupid and expect to be heard and taken seriously.

These heroes are out there, fighting the brave fight for more caffeine in mountain dew (all).
Corn Syrup SHAMBA~1.SBB Seth "Slimy" Rollins Wyst JamEngulfer