Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:34:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228120 times)

Neal

FUCK I took my can opener to work earlier this week and forgot it in my office, so I can't open the Ro-Tel to make the cheese. Nachos will have to wait.
chai tea latte

Neal

Getting close to the bottom of the bottle of Glen Moray. I coughed a little during my last shot and the whiesky went up my noste and it hurt but it also made me runk faster.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Getting close to the bottom of the bottle of Glen Moray. I coughed a little during my last shot and the whiesky went up my noste and it hurt but it also made me runk faster.
Neal, April 28, 2019, 09:20:25 pm

Neal don't snort your liquor

Neal

Neal, April 28, 2019, 09:20:25 pm

Neal don't snort your liquor
🧛‍♀️📘, April 28, 2019, 10:01:06 pm

I DIDNT MEANT O

birdie

• Paid
neal NO DRIVEY WHEN DRINKY
also if you plan to snort your liquor pls consider that vice done it first:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mv53gy/powdered-alcohol-got-me-drunk-the-worst-way-possible

Neal

neal NO DRIVEY WHEN DRINKY
also if you plan to snort your liquor pls consider that vice done it first:
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mv53gy/powdered-alcohol-got-me-drunk-the-worst-way-possible
birdie, April 29, 2019, 11:53:48 am

Don't worry, I was drinking at home, so there was no driving involved. Also, I'm now morbidly curious as to whether powdered alcohol has been used on AllRecipes or sites like that to make food that will get you drunk.

Neal

Popping the cork on a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask tonight. I have high hopes. Also, I got around to making those nachos I was talking about before, so I have that to look forward to as well.

EDIT: Yikes, this stuff is way more smoky than I anticipated. I mean, that's what I was looking for, but this might be too far in the other direction. I hear Bowmore is more moderate on the peat, so I may try that next. But still, whiskey is whiskey, right?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:25:56 pm by Neal »

Neal

aww fuck you guys drunk nachos are the best. Here's my recipe:

grond pork, browned with 1 vidalia onion chopped and some taco seasoning
blue corn chips
queso blanco Velveeta with a can of Ro-tel Chipotle
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Tonight I had art stuff, then went out to dinner and drinks with some coworkers and friends and tried hard to respectfully flirt with a very cute bartender. But I don't know how to flirt even if someone's interested, and like I'm sure she gets some creepos but I also need to move the fuck on. So I ended up completing her skills and trying to smile like a normal human.

Either way, it was a good night and full of amazing drinks!!!

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
It's 4:30am and I'm drinking and watching metal gear solid let's plays to try and sleep because my neighbour left his radio and cement mixer going in his back yard outside my window so I have to sleep on this lumpy ass lounge and none of it is working, everything is terrible and nothing is right in the world

Neal

Talisker Storm is way more palatable to me than Laphroaig. It's also a damn good match for barbecue chicken and cole slaw.

Neal

I don't know why Maple Nut Goodies are so hard to find, but I had to spend two hours driving all over the county to find some. Now I'm eating them while drinking scotch and it's really good.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I don't know why Maple Nut Goodies are so hard to find, but I had to spend two hours driving all over the county to find some. Now I'm eating them while drinking scotch and it's really good.
Neal, May 09, 2019, 12:01:09 am

Drunk Sanguinary Novel delivers you a horrible delicious gift!! https://www.candywarehouse.com/brachs-maple-nut-goodies-candy-7-ounce-bag/?Region=500

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Last night was fucking awful, so tonight I'm taking no chances and getting terribly drunk so I pass the hell out. A temporary fix at least.

Tonight's drink of choice is a Moscow mule, a nice mix of sharp, sweet, and sour. Miss the bitter of a G&T tho. Mixing the two seemslike a bad idea. Watching the really well played Thief LPs. I absolutely suck at sneaking games because I do not have the patience, but the atmosphere and story of the original trilogy is very nice

Neal

Last night was fucking awful, so tonight I'm taking no chances and getting terribly drunk so I pass the hell out. A temporary fix at least.

Tonight's drink of choice is a Moscow mule, a nice mix of sharp, sweet, and sour. Miss the bitter of a G&T tho. Mixing the two seemslike a bad idea. Watching the really well played Thief LPs. I absolutely suck at sneaking games because I do not have the patience, but the atmosphere and story of the original trilogy is very nice
🧛‍♀️📘, May 09, 2019, 12:14:22 am

The Moscow Mule may be my favorite cocktail of all time, and I've been wanting to make some lately, so thanks for inspiring me to go pick up some vodka tomorrow.