Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:17:25 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 211: LIZARDS!  (Read 27884 times)

kunkstar7

• Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #15
FINALLY

So happy to hear this one.

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #16
This is great, but what the actual fuck? That reptilian foot-fetishist is intense. I got more lost in that slap fight than I did in the transformer fan fic.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #17
This is great, but what the actual fuck? That reptilian foot-fetishist is intense. I got more lost in that slap fight than I did in the transformer fan fic.
Chupasaurus-Rex, May 08, 2016, 12:35:57 am

In those particular threads, he posted a link to a facebook page full of normal-looking feet and tried to claim they were the feet of shapeshifted reptilians. Everyone else was expecting actual lizardman feet.

He had a similar thread I don't think I included in the doc where he pointed out reptilian jawlines and fantasized about those a lot. The problem is that reptilian feet and jawlines, when shapeshifted, look basically like normal feet and jawlines. So nobody believed him about any of it.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #18
I like how I still found this episode more digestible than the xtrememind one. I don't know if that's just an achievement on the part of the xtrememind website or I'm more attuned to the brainwaves of schizophrenic lizard believers. I think, honestly, these people might be easier to understand since - sure they're crazy - but they're genuine in their belief. As Isfahan said, they do have an internal consistency. Xtrememind is a lot of ad copy I don't think anyone believed in when they wrote it.
freemandela

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #19
I can't stop imagining these 'reptoids' they talk about as being Reptar from the Rugrats, so I've been imagining people having mind sex with this thing:
Ragnarok Boobies Mahlertov Cocktail Chupasaurus-Rex Yavuz

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #20
Adam is unearthing Emo Philips' lost reptilian material.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #21
eldritchhat

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #22
For this whole premise of "lizard people are here to enslave us", was that ever once referenced in this episode? Did anyone even talk about hating lizard people (not specific ones, but as a species)? Why did all these people who thought they were lizards think they would be welcome on this forum about a man exposing their misdeeds?

Even within the stupid, this is fucking stupid.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #23
For this whole premise of "lizard people are here to enslave us", was that ever once referenced in this episode? Did anyone even talk about hating lizard people (not specific ones, but as a species)? Why did all these people who thought they were lizards think they would be welcome on this forum about a man exposing their misdeeds?

Even within the stupid, this is fucking stupid.
Aljonso, May 08, 2016, 01:06:56 pm
I figured everyone expected that stuff, so when I tabulated this doc I tried to focus on fetish stuff and drama.

Shadespire (the Seattle guy with the portal of evil under his house) talked about it a little, but I really just included him because I liked the catfighting between electrolytesight, aristocrat, 1zenith, lobster99 et al. AFAICT he is perfectly fine with some lizard people: just not the ones under his house.

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #24
How in the world did this episode not get the "Incomprehensible" and/or "Insanity" tags?
Cat Walking On Keyboard, May 07, 2016, 11:39:50 pm
I would like to suggest a tag to add to this and many other episodes.

We need to add a This ain't _____ XXX tag every time that joke is made (preferably by putting the respective episode name in the blank space, that way we can have a recursive This ain't This Ain't Episode 152 XXX XXX)
Bodark Ashto

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #25
I've listened to this episode twice now, and I still can't digest everything I've heard. It's like drinking from a firehose of crazy.
Sherman Tank Nifty Nif RoeCocoa Vinny Possum Silent Liver Disease

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #26
I'm just sad that no one thought to use "Reptiles and Samurai" by Oingo Boingo anywhere in this episode. A+ episode otherwise though!
Gyro

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #27
I just want to make sure you guys realize Boots is conspicuously absent from this ep.
Zekka, May 07, 2016, 06:06:58 pm
I was falling asleep while listening to an episode just now, but had to jump up and get to this thread as fast as I could!

In episode 183, The Poems of Dishonoré De Ballsack, Boots Raingear has trouble with the word "digitigrade", remarking that he "learned a new word today". However! In episode 77, Go Get 'Em, Tiger, Lemon reads through a furry's info and the word "digitigrade" comes up, while Boots stands in silence, tacitly confirming that he knows what the word means already. Could this be a harmless coincidence?

My theory is that between episode 77 and 183, Boots Raingear has been silently replaced by a doppelganger, possibly of reptilian origin. The doppelganger's slip up in 183 is proof enough, he "learned a new word" because he is still not fully accustomed to the human language. The only way to know when the switch happened is to listen to all the episodes in between those two (possibly backwards) and look for the hidden messages.
cube abuser Boots Raingear eldritchhat Zekka McMillan and Waifu Bodark chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Nifty Nif Yavuz Positronic Digital Walnut RoeCocoa Ragnarok Boobies Gyro Ashto A Meat Caroline Amelia Blank Mahlertov Cocktail goombapolice Achilles' Heelies Fatty Bo Batty DetectiveSlowpoke birdie ManMythLegend Down10 Mu. Vinny Possum Really_Quite_Nice blunge

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #28
A quick Google search of my new favorite slur led me to discover that The Reppies was a short-lived children's show that graced public TV in the late 90s.

Chaymie

• Paid
Episode 211: LIZARDS! #29
Call your local reppy and ask to see his feet.