Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:27:31 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1518800 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Just had a 5 minute gap between podcasts and started thinking about the absurd amount of suffering tied to my existence as a modern consumer in a post-colonial country. Whoops, should have downloaded this mbmbam earlier
chai tea latte Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Shigan A Meat lazzer grardaion? Frank West

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Every once in a while I find something good on another website and scroll to the top to bulb it, and only then realise that I can't do that anywhere else.
chai tea latte jim and the mammograms auaurorau Shell Game Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

auaurorau

• Paid
this thread is just the forum's shoutbox for adults
jim and the mammograms

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
it's twitter for non-nazis
jim and the mammograms Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte A Meat auaurorau Lemon Great Joe

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Telehugdonics
Macho Masc Sangy Savage xX_sp00ks_Xx

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
There should be a machine that you put your body into and it washes your body for you. Like what if an iron maiden had like jacuzzi jets instead of spikes
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex lazzer grardaion?

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
There should be a machine that you put your body into and it washes your body for you. Like what if an iron maiden had like jacuzzi jets instead of spikes
A Meat, February 12, 2021, 05:53:11 pm
That's a shower
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Shell Game A Meat Great Joe Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
i just found out one of my exes has metamorphosized into the kind of guy who wears badly fit open vests, chain wallets, and fedoras in the like... 8 years? since we dated. and that is simultaneously both the most fitting end result for his trajectory but also a fun sign of what i dodged by dumping his ass

nobody should date a person who looks like they tripped and fell into a spencers' rack circa 2007
Shell Game Salubrious Rex Antivehicular chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Macho Masc Sangy Savage GirlKisser420 jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

sambair

• Paid
Dragonball Z is a timeless show in part because it's meant to make you feel better about having a shitty and/or absentee father.
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage

auaurorau

• Paid
when you have absolutely no clue how to read a japanese logogram, the trick is to guess "kō"
Puppy Time babudarabu

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
Dragonball Z is a timeless show in part because it's meant to make you feel better about having a shitty and/or absentee father.
sambair, February 13, 2021, 04:57:53 am

DOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE
sambair

Lumbermouth

• Paid
Yo shout out to piracy for archiving all these audiobooks that have otherwise disappeared.
chai tea latte auaurorau Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop sambair Great Joe Salubrious Rex A Meat RoeCocoa

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Bizarro super man has to be gay because regular superman has a girlfriend
GirlKisser420, February 11, 2021, 02:29:09 am

What if superman is bi wouldn't bizarro have to be asexual or something?

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I believe bizarro can be whatever he wants to be

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
If she can't tell you if she's a Brandi M or Brandi C from rock of love season 1 she's too young for you