Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:17:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1572806 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
imagine having telepathy, but also having no idea you have telepathy so you think it's intrusive thoughts

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I wish shower curtains came with the things to hang them up.
Antivehicular Salubrious Rex ikaribattousai RoeCocoa

A Meat

• Paid
so does mario eat the star to gain invincibility? it's assumed that he eats the mushroom to grow big, and it's not that far fetched to think he'd eat the fire flower or leaf like the sicko he is, but the star seems like it's fully sentient

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
imagine having telepathy, but also having no idea you have telepathy so you think it's intrusive thoughts
A Meat, April 20, 2022, 07:42:44 am
They made a move about this. It’s called “What Women Want”, it stars Mel Gibson and it’s exactly as good as you’d think a movie with that title and that lead actor would be.
Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx Shell Game

A Meat

• Paid
A Meat, April 20, 2022, 07:42:44 am
They made a move about this. It’s called “What Women Want”, it stars Mel Gibson and it’s exactly as good as you’d think a movie with that title and that lead actor would be.
Victor Laszlo, April 21, 2022, 03:24:46 pm
I'm sad to say that I forgot about this and now I remember

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
One of the most disappointing and amusing history facts is that professional assassins werent really a thing. you mostly just asked your cousin a eunuch to deal with it and they tended to fuck it up. or you and your drinking buddies just sort of go for it one day
chai tea latte Antivehicular Salubrious Rex A Meat

A Meat

• Paid
One of the most disappointing and amusing history facts is that professional assassins werent really a thing. you mostly just asked your cousin a eunuch to deal with it and they tended to fuck it up. or you and your drinking buddies just sort of go for it one day
GirlKisser420, April 22, 2022, 05:04:35 pm
the only real assassin's creed was smoking weed
chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Paid
I caught the regular flu recently and I cant get over how much of a beta move that was. Just couldnt get the cool one
chai tea latte oscaruglyface ikaribattousai xX_sp00ks_Xx A Meat Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Achilles' Heelies

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
You want to set your fictional story in the 90s so you can bank on nostalgia. I want to set my fictional story in the 90s so I can have plausible deniability in my use of homophobic slurs. We are kind of the same except for the part where I want to use homophobic slurs without people being mad at me, which the previous two sentences already sort of established.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa Salubrious Rex Achilles' Heelies Shell Game Lemon

GirlKisser420

• Paid
as much as I respect the tumblr pseudonarrative of "you can get around the fae's pact for your firstborn child by being gay" that keeps going around, its gonna cause a succession crisis and series of civil wars. its not responsible leadership.
chai tea latte

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I just learned that there's nothing that can kill my interest in something like seeing someone claim it has "excellent himbo representation"
xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Paid
"based" is the opposite of debased

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
apple banana cherry durian eggplant fig grape huckleberry imbe jackfruit kiwi lemon mango nectarine orange pear quince raspberry strawberry tangerine ugni vanilla xigua yuzu zalzalak
Salubrious Rex Great Joe Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

organburner

• Paid
Thinking about the eyes on the cars from cars some more I feel like it also makes sense to have the eyeballs as high up as possible because then you can see over obstacles and are less likely to accidentally try to drive somewhere you won't fit. Of course the issue with the cars from cars eyes now is that they are so close together their depth perception would probably be pretty bad compared to the headlights as eyeballs.
What I propose is a roof rack for floodlights so the cars can have more eyes.
Great Joe chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
Thinking about the eyes on the cars from cars some more I feel like it also makes sense to have the eyeballs facing forward because the cars from cars are natural predators.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Antivehicular Salubrious Rex A Meat