Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:45:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 342: Root Beer Advocates  (Read 18084 times)

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #15
Anne Rice's Review with the Root Beer.

(I know I'm reaching.)
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
342: Root Beer Advocates #16
Anne Rice's Review with the Root Beer.

(I know I'm reaching.)
adrenochrome dome, January 19, 2021, 08:25:44 am
Reaching for the stars!
adrenochrome dome

Sydney Opera Mouse

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #17
Literally joined to say I love this episode.

I was late to the party - only listened yesterday. Australia Day is less than a week away and listening to my home state of Queensland being mentioned in an episode and super common Bundy drinks being discussed with such fervour was the best early Aussie Day celebration ever.

Also loved the pronunciation of Queensland. I pronounce it American for shits and giggles all the time now.
adrenochrome dome GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Shell Game Adam Bozarth chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies Lemon Lumbermouth

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
342: Root Beer Advocates #18
bundabergs probably the only good thing to come out of queensland. Not bundaberg rum, that stuffs shit

have a welcome to ballpit from this victorian
Sydney Opera Mouse Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte

Sydney Opera Mouse

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #19
bundabergs probably the only good thing to come out of queensland. Not bundaberg rum, that stuffs shit

have a welcome to ballpit from this victorian
GirlKisser420, January 21, 2021, 01:08:05 am

Not Bundy the city either, let's be honest it's a bit of a shithole. The ginger beer I will fight for, root beers review style.

Thanks for the welcome btw - Victoria is lovely and on the topic of pronunciation I never get sick of hearing Americans say "Melbourne".
Salubrious Rex

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
342: Root Beer Advocates #20
GirlKisser420, January 21, 2021, 01:08:05 am

I won a bottle of Bundaberg rum the one time I was in Australia.

I opened the bottle, took a swig, and then just left it in the hotel room, cause I knew I never needed to drink that again.
Puppy Time Sydney Opera Mouse Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Shell Game Boots Raingear

Sydney Opera Mouse

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #21
Out of curiosity I decided to look up Bundaberg on Wikipedia to see if they're known for anything internationally other than shit rum (and root beer among fringe populations apparently).

All I learnt was Prince Charles has terrible taste in rum:
On the 6th of April 2018 , Prince Charles visited Bundaberg Rum Distillery[46] He stated, “I'm thrilled that this Distillery's proving to be the one that produces some of the most famous and special of all rums around the world.

Although he did call it 'special', and that's one way to put it.

Also that Bundaberg is known as the "dole capital of Australia" (dole being social security payments) due to low employment.

And I need to stop flooding this discussion with Bundaberg facts sorry.
Salubrious Rex

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
342: Root Beer Advocates #22
Out of curiosity I decided to look up Bundaberg on Wikipedia to see if they're known for anything internationally other than shit rum (and root beer among fringe populations apparently).

All I learnt was Prince Charles has terrible taste in rum:
On the 6th of April 2018 , Prince Charles visited Bundaberg Rum Distillery[46] He stated, “I'm thrilled that this Distillery's proving to be the one that produces some of the most famous and special of all rums around the world.

Although he did call it 'special', and that's one way to put it.

Also that Bundaberg is known as the "dole capital of Australia" (dole being social security payments) due to low employment.

And I need to stop flooding this discussion with Bundaberg facts sorry.
Sydney Opera Mouse, January 22, 2021, 01:18:44 am

Crosspost all this to rootbeerreview
Sydney Opera Mouse Puppy Time

dractivisionary

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #23
Now, this is the discourse I live for, people arguing over the most trivial bullshit but pretending it's the most important thing ever. To be honest, food discourse is the best form of discourse. It allows people to get angry and argue but like, it's not about people's rights or if x group should be allowed to live, it's just, root beer.
adrenochrome dome jim and the mammograms Liatai

Glitterbomber

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #24
yea food discourse owns, so many people getting deeply angry about something that doesn't actually matter. I don't need to hear Knight Owl's opinions about trans rights because I have some fuckin feelings about where those lands, but boy do I want another full episode of him telling every single person who says 'yea this was nice but a bit pricy for root beer, a special treat for sure' the deep financial breakdown of his favorite root beers.

Also I need to just hear more root beer names, those own.
Lemon Antivehicular chai tea latte Zemyla jim and the mammograms

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
342: Root Beer Advocates #25
Between KnyteOwl on this episode and the dude going in-depth on water-gun stocking patterns in the water-wars episode, I am kind of getting into nerds doing bizarre myopic economic deep dives on their hobbies of choice. It really scratches that itch of "incredibly specifix nerding out about nothing that could possibly ever matter."

Sydney Opera Mouse

• Paid
342: Root Beer Advocates #26
yea food discourse owns, so many people getting deeply angry about something that doesn't actually matter. I don't need to hear Knight Owl's opinions about trans rights because I have some fuckin feelings about where those lands, but boy do I want another full episode of him telling every single person who says 'yea this was nice but a bit pricy for root beer, a special treat for sure' the deep financial breakdown of his favorite root beers.

Also I need to just hear more root beer names, those own.
Glitterbomber, January 22, 2021, 08:40:12 pm

All the spellings of knyiteowl in this forum also own.
Lemon Shell Game Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
342: Root Beer Advocates #27
RIP Cloris Leachman AKA Ron Goldengirl
Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB Antivehicular

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
342: Root Beer Advocates #28
I've been thinking about this for a while, and you know what? Knyte Owl is right.

I don't care what Aristophane's dad's root beer standards are.
Shell Game Achilles' Heelies Immoral Filth KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug Great Joe chai tea latte Boots Raingear Hoffgod junior associate faguar Seth "Slimy" Rollins Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
342: Root Beer Advocates #29

If you get Sprecher in your area this is a very good variant. It's refreshing, has that nice bite regular Sprecher has, but adds a sweet maple flavor to the finish. Also they used real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup in this one, which is a plus.
jim and the mammograms xdaringdamselx
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 03:53:59 pm by Dr. Buttplug »