Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:50:24 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 138696 times)

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Found this water bottle in the farmer's market type store I go to.  It's great for cheap produce but it's got a ton of bullshit dietary supplements and the like.

I've never seen a water bottle that needed Wikipedia style [citation needed] and [who?] tags.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:20:48 pm by EYE OF ZA »

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Oh my god a few weeks ago a guy at work asked me if I believe aliens exist and I said I do (meaning yes, it seems unlikely that earth would be the only place in the entire universe that has life on it, so I can't imagine there wouldn't be life on another planet somewhere) and he then started to tell me about how ancient civilizations were shaped by the alien life that visited our planet thousands of years ago. He brought up a story about a guy building a structure out of massive stones singlehandedly using alien technology and I thought it sounded familiar, now I'm listening to "The Search for Terrestrial Intelligence" and a guy on this forum talks about the same fucking story. Now it's going to be even harder for me to take him seriously whenever he brings up his paranormal/alien/conspiracy stuff. Sheesh.

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
I just found out that the girl I sit right next to in my office believes, amongst other things, that the world trade centre was an inside job, "big pharma" has a cure for cancer but doesn't give it to anyone because they'd lose money, and that the government is run by secret shadowy families behind closed doors. Add to that that they think that black people in the US create their own problem and society is not at all to blame and you have a really fun experience.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Today I learned that the "Vampire Guy" at my office actually managed to, some fucking how, be the model for the photo of a member of his favorite clan in some new edition of a VTM book. Then he left the book on the kitchen counter for everyone to flip through.

So naturally I check his facebook page and found a photo of him with Anne Rice at this event, the website for which I think Lemon would appreciate.

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
My roommate is friends with this guy who is otherkin with greninja, the pokemon.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
My roommate is friends with this guy who is otherkin with greninja, the pokemon.
slambam, July 25, 2015, 12:55:32 pm

For a second I thought it was Shedinja and got kind of excited over how dumb that would be, and then I realized that there's probably at least one of those too.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Found them
fruithag, July 25, 2015, 05:04:11 pm

Before the pictures loaded I assumed "doofkin" was referring to Bidoof. I'm genuinely disappointed that it wasn't!

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
Found them

what kind of life does a person have that makes them identify with the shed exoskeleton of a fake insect?

A Meat

• Paid
Found them

what kind of life does a person have that makes them identify with the shed exoskeleton of a fake insect?
slambam, July 25, 2015, 06:21:44 pm
shallow angst and no obligations
slambam

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Found them

Before the pictures loaded I assumed "doofkin" was referring to Bidoof. I'm genuinely disappointed that it wasn't!
Nikaer Drekin, July 25, 2015, 05:46:34 pm

before I clicked on the link I assumed that this meant the Doof Warrior from Mad Max: Fury Road (a character which tumblr adores to idealize as a cute lil butterfly), but the truth is much more sad and nerdy.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
do not follow if:

you are kin with doofenshmirtz from phineas and ferb

whaaaaat does this even mean

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
stuff I’d like you to tag for me specifically as “cosmo don’t look”

images of fathers in the context of interacting affectionately with their children, whether fictional or real (like a person hugging their father/father figure)

beehives/honeycomb
termite hills/damage caused by termites to wood

hahahaha jesus

A Meat

• Paid
Found them

I am legitimately offended that this person is the same age as me. Get younger, you don't deserve to be like this and in your twenties.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
stuff I’d like you to tag for me specifically as “cosmo don’t look”

images of fathers in the context of interacting affectionately with their children, whether fictional or real (like a person hugging their father/father figure)

beehives/honeycomb
termite hills/damage caused by termites to wood

hahahaha jesus
goombapolice, July 26, 2015, 05:18:45 pm

is this a common thing? are people very carefully tagging all their posts with xxx don't look so that they don't offend one specific person?