Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter  (Read 9904 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #15
Thundercats
EYE OF ZA, June 30, 2016, 01:29:35 pm

Oh, right. I forgot that existed.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #16
I wanna know how you interacted with a MRA on Twitter without him direct messaging you and begging for sex!
Ms.Blank, June 29, 2016, 12:36:43 pm

Well, obviously since I'm a stupid feminist I'm also too ugly and fat for him to want to have sex with me, duh!
montrith, June 29, 2016, 01:31:54 pm

Well if he was negging you like that then he's DEFINITELY trying to get you to have sex with him.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #17
I wanna know how you interacted with a MRA on Twitter without him direct messaging you and begging for sex!
Ms.Blank, June 29, 2016, 12:36:43 pm

Well, obviously since I'm a stupid feminist I'm also too ugly and fat for him to want to have sex with me, duh!
montrith, June 29, 2016, 01:31:54 pm

That's actually a PUA tactic, not an MRA one. God! It's like you're not even listening to what Mr BuyAGun is trying to say here!

Well if he was negging you like that then he's DEFINITELY trying to get you to have sex with him.
Gyro, July 02, 2016, 10:45:20 am

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #18
Boy, it seems like even MRAs don't like our "friend" Roosh. I posted the following tweet recently, and apparently someone got really mad because "Roosh is a PUA not an MRA"

In case you needed a good laugh today, turd in human shape Roosh V is telling his fellow MRAs not to sleep with women who don't like Trump.

I knew they were a classy guy from that response alone, but then they proved to be an even better person by replying to my old tweets suggesting I "buy a gun, problem solved!". I knew at this point we were dealing with a true Winner, so I blocked them, barely having the time to catch a glimpse of "idiot feminist" before I did so.

Congratulate me, this is my first actual encounter with an MRA on Twitter and I lived to tell the tale!
montrith, June 29, 2016, 06:12:57 am

You've grown so much.

It's some odd right of passage.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #19
Keep in mind this entire community shares one thing in common which is that we all listen to a podcast in which people talk about dickbugs and cummies and jiggling Skyrim balls, nobody's going to come here and go "wait a minute... these people are all fucking weirdos??"
fruithag, June 30, 2016, 11:16:30 am

Speak for yourself, I'm normal.
Nifty Nif A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Dr. Buttplug

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #20
Keep in mind this entire community shares one thing in common which is that we all listen to a podcast in which people talk about dickbugs and cummies and jiggling Skyrim balls, nobody's going to come here and go "wait a minute... these people are all fucking weirdos??"

Cheapskate, July 11, 2016, 04:29:51 am

I don't have a fursona, goodbye!

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
An MRA tried to fight me on Twitter #21

Cheapskate, July 11, 2016, 04:29:51 am

I don't have a fursona, goodbye!
Gyro, July 11, 2016, 07:58:48 pm

</sarcasm>
Ashto