Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:07:49 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: dark mode disabled, temporarily  (Read 4381 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
dark mode disabled, temporarily
I'm working on some bugs, and realizing that the way I implemented dark mode is creating a number of unexpected errors on the website.

At some point,I'll work on fixing a few of those bugs and then reimplementing night mode. Until then, night mode is disabled while we figure some more shit out.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
dark mode disabled, temporarily #1
I'm working on some bugs, and realizing that the way I implemented dark mode is creating a number of unexpected errors on the website.

At some point,I'll work on fixing a few of those bugs and then reimplementing night mode. Until then, night mode is disabled while we figure some more shit out.
Lemon, December 20, 2019, 02:05:34 pm
Finally the dark ages are over

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
dark mode disabled, temporarily #2
Luckily i discovered a visually unappealing dark mode on my phone for the time being. My eyes will be ooooooooooookay!

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
dark mode disabled, temporarily #3
hey, i wonder what's going on on ballpit, let me just pull it up in a browser while sitting in a completely pitch black roo-

(good luck on all the bugs)
Yavuz Boots Raingear Shell Game A Meat Sovereign Mr. Hunky Academia beelzeboob Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Penultimatum . RoeCocoa finlaypatrickduffill Wyst Great Joe Corn Syrup Salubrious Rex ohno Ambious