Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:56:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 84: Elisha Cuthbert Has To Pee Sometimes  (Read 11774 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Explaining his methodology for creating tension in his films, Alfred Hitchcock said "There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it." This sums up the fetish of our subjects quite well, as long as you substitute "the bang" with "peeing". And substitute "terror" with "boner". And... well, you should probably misspell all the other words just to make it thematically appropriate. In this episode, we're looking at the writings of omoroshi fetishists — persons whom (for reasons known only to themselves) the idea of needing to pee is super duper hot. This week, you'll grit your death in agony.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Just wanted to create a topic here so I can inform you of This F Plus thread on Omaroshi.org
chai tea latte

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Fair Warning: This is probably not for the faint of heart. There is a lot of insulting and mocking of a lot of active members here, most all of it is intended to be genuinely insulting.
As opposed to something meant to be facetiously insulting? What kind of bizarre qualifier is that?

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Every time I see the episode title on my iPod I read it as "Elisha Cuthbert Has To Pee Sometime", which sounds like a threat. You've got to pee SOMETIME, Kim Bauer!!!

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
So which of the posts that got read in this episode d'you think was written by Donald Trump?
cashmir sweaters

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
So which of the posts that got read in this episode d'you think was written by Donald Trump?
Cock Vore leads to Sherman Tank, January 11, 2017, 12:13:34 am
The titular line.
Sherman Tank Yavuz Amelia Blank