Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:34:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 196: Made With Mechanically Separated Podcast Parts  (Read 22816 times)

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Is there any way I could get Lemon's "YEEEEEEAH" when ranch was first mentioned?

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
CARAMEL CORN GARLIC BEEF

You know, this would actually make a good idea for a charity stream. Have people donate while you actually cook and eat these recipes. You might even keep some of the money for your hospital bills!

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
CARAMEL CORN GARLIC BEEF

You know, this would actually make a good idea for a charity stream. Have people donate while you actually cook and eat these recipes. You might even keep some of the money for your hospital bills!
montrith, December 11, 2015, 08:39:40 am

I would be incredibly willing to preprocess these recipes to provide e.g. an actual ingredients list to handle the pointless nonsequitirs -- you know, so when the recipe asks you to pull the cheese or whatever there's a note for shoppers saying that you actually do need cheese.

Obviously you don't refer to the actual ingredients list while doing your mise en place -- you just have a masochist friend collect them and leave the bags somewhere in the kitchen for when it turns out you actually do need them.

I also know how the guy did it and could probably generate more recipes with a few days notice. (neural nets take ages to train)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:46:29 am by Zekka »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Jack Chick sent this to me earlier today: Spam Carbonara

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
1 pinch salt-free Mexican or Southwest seasoning

Legally required to specify salt-free or else the recipe would have levels of sodium not fit for human consumption.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Jack Chick sent this to me earlier today: Spam Carbonara
Lemon, January 21, 2016, 10:51:12 pm

Gott im Himmel.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
The effort put into some of these recipes is baffling.

Like, I get it. I get eating processed convenience food. I love cooking and try to eat healthy but sometimes I get home at eight in the evening, tired and pissy, and I don't want to spend an hour making something nice. But if you're going to actually spend the time at the grocery store buying ingredients and then in front of a stove making food, why wouldn't you buy and make... food? Why spend half an hour making chocolate ranch pepperoni splizzle-splashers when you could make food?
Nifty Nif Shigan

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
That fucking Velveeta fudge recipe contains 2.5 kilos of sodium.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The effort put into some of these recipes is baffling.

Like, I get it. I get eating processed convenience food. I love cooking and try to eat healthy but sometimes I get home at eight in the evening, tired and pissy, and I don't want to spend an hour making something nice. But if you're going to actually spend the time at the grocery store buying ingredients and then in front of a stove making food, why wouldn't you buy and make... food? Why spend half an hour making chocolate ranch pepperoni splizzle-splashers when you could make food?
Bobalay, January 25, 2016, 11:46:26 am

To me, even the fact that people eat this stuff, when they know what went into making it, is astonishing.

I mean, do they? Are we sure that the terrible recipes aren't all one big case of Poe's Law? If I poured 2.5 kilos of salt into a vat with velveeta and chocolate I sure as hell wouldn't put that shit in my mouth afterwards.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Sorry to be a downer but the velveeta fudge recipe "only" has 52 grams of sodium in it, Acier misread it. If it had 2.5 kilograms of salt then it would literally be lethal, as opposed to just contributing to a lethal lifestyle of sloth and gluttony.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Sorry to be a downer but the velveeta fudge recipe "only" has 52 grams of sodium in it, Acier misread it. If it had 2.5 kilograms of salt then it would literally be lethal, as opposed to just contributing to a lethal lifestyle of sloth and gluttony.
Bobalay, January 27, 2016, 10:20:14 am

Oh now it's ON.

1: I misspoke.  But I didn't say 2.5 kilos, I said 5,200 grams.
2: 1 is wrong.  It's 5,200 milligrams.
3: You're wrong, too.  newyorkflute.gif.
4: Either way, fuckin' gross.  And still lethal.  Don't eat it.
Sherman Tank

Glitterbomber

• Paid
Eat it

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
So I can't commit suicide by processed cheese food? Fuck that, I don't know why I bothered turning up.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
So I can't commit suicide by processed cheese food? Fuck that, I don't know why I bothered turning up.
moooo566, January 28, 2016, 05:13:56 am

Presumably you can still down in cheez whiz

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
moooo566, January 28, 2016, 05:13:56 am

Presumably you can still down in cheez whiz
A Meat, January 28, 2016, 07:15:26 am

Especially if you inhale when you're spraying it into your mouth. Don't do that.