Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:19:53 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1565430 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
The government will do anything to stop Uncle Kracker and Uncle Tupelo from teaming up
Vinny Possum

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
The worst greatest hits album was the libertines one that came out when they had 2 albums and it was literally 3/4's of their discography. Like releasing a head wound city greatest hits album in 2006

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
unironically obsessed with this suez cmonster cock thing. everything about shipping is mindblowing.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms sambair chai tea latte GirlKisser420 ikaribattousai lazzer grardaion?

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Recurring pointless thought: Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know" and Natalie Merchant's "Jealousy" are the same song, just with different degrees of passive vs. regular aggression.
Shell Game

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I need to do an MRI to figure out what part of my brain lights up when I think "I wanna get a Little Caesar's pizza!"

Because that's the part of my brain that's into self-harm.
chai tea latte Antivehicular ikaribattousai Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I need to do an MRI to figure out what part of my brain lights up when I think "I wanna get a Little Caesar's pizza!"

Lemon, March 26, 2021, 02:31:56 pm

When you order regular delivery, most people will use only up to 10% of their brain. But what if we ordered Little Ceasars, and used our brain at 100% of its potential?
ikaribattousai

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

I had a pretty shitty roommate once who would eat two little caesars' pizzas a night, take hour-long showers, and who constantly smelled of gasoline. During his hour-long showers, he would always play the same playlist through his bluetooth speaker, at a totally unreasonable volume. This playlist included, among other things, a LIVE version of "Bring Me To Life", as seen in these several youtube clips:

Antivehicular Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!

I ordered the pretzel crust. It's gross!
chai tea latte Antivehicular Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Are there any good novelty-crust pizzas? I can't think of any.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!

I ordered the pretzel crust. It's gross!
Lemon, March 26, 2021, 05:45:41 pm

My stomach hurts.
Shell Game Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte

bubbleuj

• Paid
I moved to the states and I just wanna go to a state fair. And also is easier to get an ADHD diagnosis here

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
i hope the boat is stuck forever.
moooo566 (taylor's version) xX_sp00ks_Xx jim and the mammograms chai tea latte ikaribattousai auaurorau Dr. Buttplug

auaurorau

• Paid
stories based on myths or homer's tales or w/e is just fanfic for old people
ikaribattousai

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
someone make a twitter account of extremely passionate praise of obscure bands on youtube comments so I can read it
Antivehicular

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
Working from home is making me uncomfortably aware of how often I say stupid shit to myself out loud. Am I becoming a troglodyte, or was I always a troglodyte and now I can just express myself better? Mysteries.
jim and the mammograms ikaribattousai Salubrious Rex