Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 5- Is It Normal?  (Read 3476 times)

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
Episode 5- Is It Normal?

There are times when we all worry about not fitting in, or being the odd one out in a group. If you feel this way, you could take a moment to relax and do some self observation. Or you could take the modern route and ask the internet!

Isitnormal.com is a website where people post about their lives and quirks, and then other users vote on whether they are normal or not. Now you too can tell the web about your oddities, and have other weirdos try to normalize your behavior! This week, Extra Credit dusts off their fedora collection.

READERS: Amelia Blank, Ganymede, Gyro, Nutshell Gulag, Taylor, DetectiveSlowpoke

EDITED BY: DetectiveSlowpoke

ART BY: Dr. Activisionary

SUBJECTS:
1: isitnormal.com

MUSIC USED:
Professor Elemental- All in Together
Tom Jones – It’s Not Unusual

Doc available here
Lemon Ganymede Gyro Nifty Nif Ashto

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
Episode 5- Is It Normal? #1
Interesting side note: it didn't come up in the recording, but there were some posts discussing how a lot of former Experience Project users migrated en masse to Is It Normal after EP shut down. 
Gyro dractivisionary

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 5- Is It Normal? #2
I love the idea of Statistics Nosferatu. "The amount of blood I drink in one sitting is distributed approximately normally in the population with regards to how beautiful the victim is, bluh!"
Gyro

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Episode 5- Is It Normal? #3
Listening now. I was worried I'd be insufferably annoying in this episode, instead I'm just sufferably annoying. Yay! [yay]

If you browse around on IsItNormal you'll pretty much always find good stuff. Almost every question is stupid. Seriously, just go there. You will be disgusted and you will laugh.

Argyle Funk

• Butt Humiliator
  • Paid
  • probably sleeping
Episode 5- Is It Normal? #4
Interesting side note: it didn't come up in the recording, but there were some posts discussing how a lot of former Experience Project users migrated en masse to Is It Normal after EP shut down.
Ganymede, September 06, 2016, 08:31:12 am

Experience Project: The New Order
Gyro Sherman Tank