Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:29:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Super Helpful Lifehacks!  (Read 19756 times)

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #30
can't sleep??

don't
Bodark chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Boots Raingear Nifty Nif Ashto Avian

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #31
can't sleep??

don't
QueenSyreen, May 31, 2016, 12:51:05 am
same imo

my lifehack is, if you're ever drinking from a public water fountain (maybe yr at a high school???) try not to obsess over the possibility of someone smacking your head into the basin and simultaneously ruining your hair day. i find it incr. difficult but it's worth it when it works.

oh ALSO i went to a monastery the other day and one of the signs to meditate on (it was, like, a hike up a hill to get there and there were sutras all over the place) said the following which made me go 'oh shit':

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #32
can't sleep??

don't
QueenSyreen, May 31, 2016, 12:51:05 am
same imo

my lifehack is, if you're ever drinking from a public water fountain (maybe yr at a high school???) try not to obsess over the possibility of someone smacking your head into the basin and simultaneously ruining your hair day. i find it incr. difficult but it's worth it when it works.
chai tea latte, May 31, 2016, 03:21:16 am

And if you're worried about catching a disease from said fountain, don't worry! You are going to die sometime, why not sooner rather than later?
Death is inevitable

DaltonSezHi

• The Evil Magistrate
  • Paid
  • BADLANDS
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #33
If you eat two Fruit By The Foots together, you will have Fruit By Two Feet. This can be very helpful if you want to eat two feet of fruit.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #34
If you eat two Fruit By The Foots together, you will have Fruit By Two Feet. This can be very helpful if you want to eat two feet of fruit.
DaltonSezHi, May 31, 2016, 02:23:25 pm

If you eat 660 Fruits By The Foot you get Fruit By The Furlong and diabetes.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Nifty Nif Ashto Digital Walnut DaltonSezHi Boots Raingear Wrought Chupasaurus-Rex

Baldr

• Paid
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #35
My lifehack is, if you're ever drinking from a public water fountain.chai tea latte, May 31, 2016, 03:21:16 am

I was drinking out of a water fountain a couple months ago, and our maintenance guy Steve came by and said, "Hey, don't drink that!".  And I said, "Wait, you're telling me this?  Aren't you in charge of it?"  And he replied, "I don't drink it."

And that's why you should always be on good terms with people named Steve.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #36
Eat fiber

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #37
Having trouble plowing through that entire container of oreos?

Add a little butter to each one to help them go down faster!

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #38
Having trouble plowing through that entire container of oreos?

Add a little butter to each one to help them go down faster!
jack chick, May 31, 2016, 03:43:08 pm

If your goal is to lubricate them so that they don't drag as much in your throat, I find mayonnaise and ranch dressing work just as well as butter.
You are swallowing them whole, right?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #39
Use edible cum lube like everyone else who wants to slide things down their throat, or up their butts.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #40
Put on a shirt that is inside-out without turning it right-side-out first!
1. Find the collar tag and rotate the collar so that the tag is on the top side.  Your head is going to go in here.  The tag will go over the back of your head.
2. Stick your head through the collar
3. Roll the shirt over your body, turning it right-side-out as you go
4. Force your arms through the sleeves if they are in fact inside-out.
Protip: practice on a tank top, graduate to short sleeves.  Sweaters are hard mode.
I "figured this out" as a little kid and managed to astonish someone recently with this trick.  Never fold your clothes properly again!

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #41
My lifehack is, if you're ever drinking from a public water fountain.chai tea latte, May 31, 2016, 03:21:16 am

I was drinking out of a water fountain a couple months ago, and our maintenance guy Steve came by and said, "Hey, don't drink that!".  And I said, "Wait, you're telling me this?  Aren't you in charge of it?"  And he replied, "I don't drink it."

And that's why you should always be on good terms with people named Steve.
Healslime, May 31, 2016, 02:38:53 pm
Do they have to actually be named Steve, or can we just call them Steve? Will a Jeff do?

Baldr

• Paid
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #42
Steve is the only one you can trust.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #43

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Super Helpful Lifehacks! #44
don't play ranked in any video game