Snakes In The Ball Pit > Announcements

thefpl.us v2.2 Redesign

<< < (8/10) > >>

Lemon:
/tags page redesigned a bit.

I recently noticed that page was unusable on the phone, so edited some of the CSS, while I was at it I tried a new display idea. Works... fine, imo. Not the best, but okay.

SHAMBA~1.SBB:
I don't know when this happened, but I noticed that the F in the logo is fully visible above Firefox's tooltip when hovering now.  Made me unexpectedly happy to see.

Lemon:
One of the least consequential changes I've made in a while, but this box always bugged me.

The meet page will now recognize the file type of each image and if it's a PNG, it will mark it as such, and not give that particular image a box-shadow.

Also while I was at it, I restyled the hover effect for fanart in episode summaries.

Lemon:
Made another update to the /meet page. Here's the general idea.

There's three categories of people: Regular Cast, Guest Readers & Content Providers. You can toggle to show and hide each group. Two problems with that....

* This state isn't remembered. If you refresh, you're back to looking at Regular Cast again
* There's no transition between states. It's difficult to tell what just changed when you click on it.
SO:

* Things start out like they were before. /meet page brings you the regular cast.
* However, the categories list looks a little different. Text is bigger, and is stacked on mobile
* Adding or removing an group will give you a 750ms effect, just to make it clear what changed
* Also, it updates the URL as you click. Refresh the page and you'll still see the same group.

Ambious:
statistics is my favorite ridiculist

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version