Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:40:48 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: How did you find the F+?  (Read 89879 times)

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
How did you find the F+? #75
I saw Zarla's cat person/dog person flash, watched it another seven times, and then checked out the podcast. When I saw that you'd made an episode about bad dragon, I was hooked.

Since I have a weird thing about listening to podcast episodes in order, the first one I listened to was Episode 4, with the man-pops and the Well Known Food Place. I laughed myself sick at the time, but I have to be very, very willing to overlook the sound quality to listen to it now.

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #76
I got here by way of Something Awful as well. The Skyrim mods episode got linked in the Awful/Awesome Mod thread, and after listening I was hooked. I then went to work and got a coworker to start listening as well, though I don't believe she's registered to post.

JT

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #77
Portaxx found my old waifu video on YouTube, then messaged me to request some relevant links for the podcast. I recognized her name from PoE and gave the show a listen out of curiosity. Been on the drip ever since.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
How did you find the F+? #78
I first noticed it in the shower when I was reaching back to wash the centre of my back. My doctor says it's totally harmless and that I should just leave it alone, but it's REALLY hard to avoid poking at it.
Bobalay nigeline Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Chai Vocal Minority Malten Yavuz Sherman Tank I Liked That Joke Shell Game Really_Quite_Nice blunge

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
How did you find the F+? #79
Heard about it from I Don't Even Own A Television. Lemon and J are  probably my favorite guests on either one by the by.

Then I saw Portaxx's name and was like "okay I DEFINITELY need to get into this."
Yavuz One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #80
As I recall, on one of the episodes of My Brother, My Brother and Me they claimed that The F Plus was taking their thing by reading Yahoo Answers. That was the part of their show I enjoyed the most, I figured another podcast like that should be good.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
How did you find the F+? #81
Heard about it from I Don't Even Own A Television. Lemon and J are  probably my favorite guests on either one by the by.

Then I saw Portaxx's name and was like "okay I DEFINITELY need to get into this."
Shell Game, May 12, 2017, 03:38:02 pm

I also heard about the F Plus from IDEOTV.
Shell Game

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
How did you find the F+? #82
As I recall, on one of the episodes of My Brother, My Brother and Me they claimed that The F Plus was taking their thing by reading Yahoo Answers. That was the part of their show I enjoyed the most, I figured another podcast like that should be good.
TurkeyVolumeGuessing, May 12, 2017, 04:29:12 pm

What? When?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
How did you find the F+? #83
Something Awful's Malatora thread, I think.

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #84
TurkeyVolumeGuessing, May 12, 2017, 04:29:12 pm

What? When?
Boots Raingear, May 12, 2017, 05:24:44 pm

I wish I could recall, it was years ago though. I kind of stopped listening after that when I found the F Plus.

Neal

How did you find the F+? #85
What's the F Plus?

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
How did you find the F+? #86
What's the F Plus?
Neal, May 12, 2017, 08:37:42 pm

We just don't know.
Lemon chai tea latte Boots Raingear Shell Game Peartee A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj Yavuz

Theta

• Paid
How did you find the F+? #87
Somebody posted the Loki wives episode on Tumblr right around the time that Tom Hiddleston was everyone's internet boyfriend.

IIRC Tumblr wasn't thrilled but it's a hit with my night shift work friends.
Lemon Shell Game Eider Duck Sherman Tank

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
How did you find the F+? #88
IIRC Tumblr wasn't thrilled...
Theta, May 16, 2017, 06:37:17 am
How shocking!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:59:52 pm by Shell Game »

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
How did you find the F+? #89
For me it was the fact that I was already listening to Lou Reads the Internet podcast and someone in a Something Awful thread linked to an episode. I forget which episode it was but I am almost positive it was the TV Tropes episode as I was making my way through the TV Tropes mock thread at the time.

Also I only knew about POE from episode 100 as, even though I had Internet in the late 90s, I didn't really do much interneting until the early 2000s so I missed out on some good early shit!