Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:30:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430824 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #960
[F4M] - Trick or Treat, Fuck my Feet, Give Me Your Thick Cock Secrete
chai tea latte Shell Game GirlKisser420

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #962
i feel bad for Josh the same way i feel bad for when you see like an ant or other bug that has had a leg ripped off by a predator or other misadventure and it is flailing around trying to move properly but it doesn't understand that it has lost one of its limbs and it will die soon

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #963

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #964
Elorm Kabu Amenyah (born 1 August 1992) professionally known as $pacely (pronounced Spacely) is a Ghanaian rapper and singer. He is a member of trap music collective La Meme Gang. He has collaborated with Kwesi Arthur, Nxwrth, RJZ, Pappy Kojo, Kiddblack, KwakuBS, Kofi Mole and Darkovibes. He released his debut EP Fine$$e or Be Fine$$ed [1] in 2019, which features songs like "Somimu" and "Uber" featuring Cina Soul [2] and Joey B [3] respectively.

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
CTRL+V and post it #965
"schistosity"

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #966
In the film Earth Girls Are Easy, the aliens are given a makeover at the "Curl up and Dye" Salon. There is a short sequence showing the TARGA video card, and TIPS paint software in action.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #967
I just got a taxi between pubs cause it's raining and the taxi man was joking about how wet it was and how there's gonna be floods. I said yeah I heard the government cut.all the money to the flood defenses and he said yeah man the conservatives we gotta get them out. I was like yeah I heard there's an election going on.

he said labour is the one. they're good and Jeremy Corbyn is strong and shoots thick ropes. he said that electoral victory is only the first step in a revolutionary dialectic that ebbs and flows through the tributaries of class conflict. that the old world is dying and the new world is struggling to be born. as he dropped me off he said this is the time of monsters and refused to accept my labour tokens for the ride. i stood watching in the pouring rain as he drove into the night mist. a true proletarian hero. and then everyone started clapping. and that taxi drivers name? mao zedong
Sauce xX_sp00ks_Xx RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #968
Horror, poem-game, poetry, Psychological Horror, tony-hawk

Pavlova

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #969
Also elon musk is a bad dude cause he doesn't let his workers unionize

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #970
Melvin Tuttlemade got a lot of lore of his own this time around! Bitey Spaghetti is doing very nicely.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #971

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #972
SHOCKHOUND: So you actually make abstract pieces of furniture?

KAPRANOS: Yeah. My grandfather used to be a cabinetmaker, and he showed me a coupla things. And he was so skilled – he was somebody I looked up to and admired, so I could never call myself a furniture maker. But I think we all have things that we need to do, tasks that help us clear our heads. And for me, it’s cooking as well – any activity you can do that allows your thoughts freedom, allows them to work themselves out. That’s always a treat for me. But my furniture? Yeah, its pretty abstract. And it’s just an interest I’ve had since I was a kid.

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
CTRL+V and post it #973
oh, so like how carpenter gothic is gothic architecture but shit

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
CTRL+V and post it #974
It's 2020. The band famous for Teenage Dirtbag is tweeting at the guy who wrote the "Axis of Evil" speech about how it's obvious he's never been in a street fight.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Yavuz