Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Halloween costumes

(1/7) > >>

beelzeboob:
Hey I don't know if anyone worked as hard as I did to be as much of a drunk costumed mess as I was this weekend, but I'd love to see what you decided on wearing either for Halloween weekend or upcoming Halloween Tuesday. I'll post my own as soon as I get back to a computer.

Lemon:
Mine's historically been a two person costume with my kid. Just made final touches today, I'll be posting on Wednesday.

beelzeboob:
Ok so to preface this, it's not... exactly what I had planned. We actually got a makeup artist for this because god knows I can't use makeup for my life, and by the time I noticed she was going the full cartoon instead of a slightly more natural look it was TOO LATE to go back. Even so, my guy rocked it and we had a lot of fun.

So here we are. We got pulled aside by folks all evening for pictures, and it was nice knowing we made other people happy. :)

Cheapskate:
I had to go to a Trunk or Treat event on the same day as I closed on my condo. I thought about stopping to change clothes after the closing, but it seemed like a waste of time.

So that’s why I signed the papers to buy a residence while wearing a Star Trek uniform.

Boots Raingear:

Inspired by:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version