Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Christmas season!

(1/11) > >>

beelzeboob:
I love holidays and I love Christmas most of all. Decorating and gift-giving are so much fun and express so much about the individual engaging in them. I would love so much to see what you guys are up to this season! I really want to see Christmas lights, decorated trees, and presents you are especially excited to give to your loved ones. If you aren't into Christmas specifically, please show me what you are doing with other holidays! It's such a fun and festive time of year and I really want to share it with all of you. :)

beelzeboob:
I'll start since that seems fair.

Costco let me down this year, so I made my boyfriend an advent calendar myself instead of just buying it. It's 24 individually wrapped unique local craft beers, most of which are ones he'll probably like but a few of which are a bit weird. He's a big Grinch so I figured this could help him mellow out a little.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop:
I'll start since that seems fair.

Costco let me down this year, so I made my boyfriend an advent calendar myself instead of just buying it. It's 24 individually wrapped unique local craft beers, most of which are ones he'll probably like but a few of which are a bit weird. He's a big Grinch so I figured this could help him mellow out a little.

beelzeboob, December 01, 2017, 09:49:33 pm
--- End quote ---
This is incredible

bubbleuj:
I'm going outlet shopping in the states!!! I'm so excited.

Apricaughts:
I got my girlfriend a poster of this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version