Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:36:36 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 100457 times)

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #165
In Portland! I'll probably be unpacked in an hour or so. I'm staying at the Hoxton and will rideshare anywhere nearby, especially if I know you. I'll check up on this once I'm situated, but you can buzz zekka#1415 on Discord if you want my phone to beep.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #166
In Portland! I'll probably be unpacked in an hour or so. I'm staying at the Hoxton and will rideshare anywhere nearby, especially if I know you. I'll check up on this once I'm situated, but you can buzz zekka#1415 on Discord if you want my phone to beep.
Zekka, January 17, 2020, 05:47:59 pm
if you're not comfortable ridesharing and you're down to meet up for a meal, we could plan that out. i still have to unpack as well, and charge my phone. but if any nearby restaurant catches your eye(especially if it's in walking distance) then lemme know! i like pretty much every kind of food.

also this offer is pretty much open to everyone since it might be fun to meet up in a group and explore. if not now, then maybe before the show itself?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:58:48 pm by Hux »

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #167
Zekka, January 17, 2020, 05:47:59 pm
if you're not comfortable ridesharing and you're down to meet up for a meal, we could plan that out. i still have to unpack as well, and charge my phone. but if any nearby restaurant catches your eye(especially if it's in walking distance) then lemme know! i like pretty much every kind of food.

also this offer is pretty much open to everyone since it might be fun to meet up in a group and explore. if not now, then maybe before the show itself?
Hux, January 17, 2020, 05:54:59 pm

The answer's "yes, if I can shower and stuff first!" There's some pho and Thai near here, and also a donut shop. Any of that sound appealing? (If you don't care, let's arbitrarily pick Thai.)

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #168
(BTW, I'm a mess, so please give me till 5:00!)

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #169
(BTW, I'm a mess, so please give me till 5:00!)
Zekka, January 17, 2020, 06:12:07 pm
i've actually never had thai but i'm down. also, same.
i know your hotel is literally right next to mine so it shouldn't be hard to pick a place. i trust your judgement though.
(i also heard something about a bookshop that's open till 11 pm, which might be cool to check out? the name escapes me right now)

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #170
I'll be at E-San Thai in 10min, wearing a red pullover, purple dress shirt, and batty tie. See you!

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #171
ah, i'll walk over in 15 mins or so!

actually im getting a lyft so i'll be there in 10 mins instead of walking a mile in the cold.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 07:09:12 pm by Hux »

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #172

actually im getting a lyft so i'll be there in 10 mins instead of walking a mile in the cold.
Hux, January 17, 2020, 06:54:18 pm

I'm inside! Table selfie upcoming!

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #173
On second thought, just look for the guy in tinted glasses who can't take a table selfie without cracking up or drooling.

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #174

Zekka, January 17, 2020, 07:11:32 pm
oh yeah selfies are important here. i'm probably gonna make an album of pictures i take while up here, too.
and also record some of the karaoke with permission because that's gonna be something else.
also, diploskull is gonna be coming to eat with us too. we can discuss various things to do before the show itself, which will also be more fun when some of the others stop being late nerds and arrive.

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #175

Zekka, January 17, 2020, 07:11:32 pm
oh yeah selfies are important here. i'm probably gonna make an album of pictures i take while up here, too.
and also record some of the karaoke with permission because that's gonna be something else.
also, diploskull is gonna be coming to eat with us too. we can discuss various things to do before the show itself, which will also be more fun when some of the others stop being late nerds and arrive.
Hux, January 17, 2020, 07:17:16 pm

This seems ideal! Our table has room for 4, so I'm sure the staff won't mind.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #176
Sunday brunch plans are being organized. Dm me for information or to RSVP (+1s welcome but for the love of God tell me about them in advance)

Expectation : I will be reserving a table for 8-16 (so tell me if you want to come), at 11/1130 at a restaurant in the Pearl District (near the Live 8 location). Expect to pay 20-25 after tip and gratuity if getting a breakfast and a (nonalc) drink. If that's a little rich, Cheryl's on 12th has breakfast items for like 13-20 pre tip and I can reserve there instead. Thanks! Please be in touch to RSVP before Sunday, and before Live would be even better. I'll send out full details once I make a reservation.

Current brunch count as of last edit: 12, full, thank you
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:10:40 pm by chai tea latte »

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #177
update: thai food is good as fuck.
the three of us are currently deciding what to explore next, and brainstorming ideas about what we can do as a group tomorrow.
so far we've got:
that science museum thing
some of the art galleries
escape room??
that witch's house thing
i don't have my brochure on me, i don't remember the name of any of these things but i know they are things to do.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #178
the three of us are currently deciding what to explore next, and brainstorming ideas about what we can do as a group tomorrow.
so far we've got:
escape room??
that witch's house thing
i don't have my brochure on me, i don't remember the name of any of these things but i know they are things to do.
Hux, January 17, 2020, 08:12:41 pm
I can tell you FreakyButTrue sucks. Powell's books is rad. I would like to join for a escape room/gallery type thing tomorrow.

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #179
so far we've got:
escape room??
that witch's house thing
Hux, January 17, 2020, 08:12:41 pm
I can tell you FreakyButTrue sucks. Powell's books is rad. I would like to join for a escape room/gallery type thing tomorrow.
Dr. Buttplug, January 17, 2020, 08:15:48 pm
so that's one more for the escape room!
should we plan to go out to lunch and then do the escape room, with a little time afterwards for us to visit a museum and gather our bearings and get ready for the show?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 08:21:59 pm by Hux »