Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:35:10 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 100775 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #210
There was an heather white cardigan left behind at the bar, and I took it back with me. It'll be at the karaoke party tomorrow if you're looking for it
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #211
Lemon is the only person I've ever met who's damper than me
constantinople, January 19, 2020, 12:04:23 am
Hope it didn't put a damper on your experience!
sea hag Sauce Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #212
i left some of my merch there! the glass (still with the styrofoam stuff and stickers in it) on one of the tables there. guess i was just so hyped i kinda left without it, oops. if anyone snags it please return it to me at the karaoke party! i will be forever grateful!

sea hag

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #213
i left some of my merch there! the glass (still with the styrofoam stuff and stickers in it) on one of the tables there. guess i was just so hyped i kinda left without it, oops. if anyone snags it please return it to me at the karaoke party! i will be forever grateful!
Hux, January 19, 2020, 03:09:51 am

If you're coming to the brunch, I'm actually stopping by the bar in the morning so I can close out my tab. Like an idiot. But I can pick it up.
Hux

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #214
Whoever wins the game show can have my half marathon medal at karaoke party lol.
Maslow’s Tweeds, December 29, 2019, 09:01:25 pm
Hey, since it seems it slipped your mind last night I'm just gonna ask you nicely one more time.

Please don't interact with me at karaoke tonight. :) I figured since I've told you twice already I'm uninterested I'd just give you a little reminder. Because it appears you forgot last night when you kept coming up to me. :) :) It's okay. I won't be seeking you out or anything so we should be able to participate in a mutually enjoyable event without any of this having to matter. I had hoped that was clear from my first lengthy message about why I was not interested, however when you messaged me again under a new account name with the following...

I haven’t logged on to ballp.it in a bit, but looking at posts, you seem to be doing really well (which makes me happy). I look forward to the live show next month and I hope we can meet in person and, perhaps, try again. 
I felt compelled to write a more terse message that said more plainly "please do not interact with me at f plus live."

Both things seemed to get misinterpreted somehow, so here it is, one last time: do not interact with me at karaoke tonight. :) :) :)

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #215
so i slept through that half marathon thing so i guess i'll just see you guys at brunch?
it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to run that much in the cold anyway.

also! i need to save my poor, poor voice for karaoke.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #216
well that was a hell of a thing
Dr. Buttplug Big Stinky Macho Masc Sangy Savage sea hag Hux chai tea latte Shell Game

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #217
Btw we have a shitload more pint glasses to sell. Also a few more books from kthor and Lou stickers and magnets and other stuff. We will have merch tonight so please buy stuff.
chai tea latte

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #218
hampton inn-dwellers, at about 5:15 i'm gonna be heading down into the lobby and we can all catch an uber to the event, i'd say we're gonna leave at around 5:30 just so we have enough time to settle in with a drink.

also, i just want my merch back after stupidly leaving it behind. bless you lemon.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #219
Shell Game is slowly taking over this podcast. First the live show, then karaoke. It won’t be long.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage ViviVixen adrenochrome dome Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Macaroniandbrie A Meat chai tea latte Penultimatum Eider Duck Ganymede Big Stinky

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #220
For sale: Bunnybread shirt, definitely worn.
Emperor Jack Chick Lemon

MarioSpeedwagon

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #221
Someone in the bathroom told me I should pony up the 10bux to post, so here I am. Howdy.
ViviVixen Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum GirlKisser420 Macaroniandbrie Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Fatty Bo Batty Macho Masc Sangy Savage Angora Gomorrah Turtle Hux chai tea latte Shell Game Adam Bozarth Sauce Wyst adrenochrome dome Emperor Jack Chick Frank West Mr. Hunky Academia Mix Ganymede

Macaroniandbrie

• Paid
  • A terrible squash girl
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #222
For sale: Bunnybread shirt, definitely worn.
ViviVixen, January 19, 2020, 10:14:13 pm

He put a Victor flag in my boobs.

I liked it.
ViviVixen chai tea latte Shell Game Lemon

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #223
I love you all, even the people I didn’t talk to. I’m so happy there is a group of weirdos who love this stuff, but in a way that isn’t hateful and shitty.
Hux Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

Diploskull

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #224
💖💖💖
Hux