Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:09:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99100 times)

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #225
i got to touch bunnybread's pec(with permission, of course) for a solid 15 seconds while standing on stage with all of you crazy motherfuckers. if anyone got a picture of that, please send it to me.

also, i got close to 2 hours of footage of the karaoke party. the parts i didn't record were due to me vibing too hard or having to rest my arms. i will send the best parts to lemon, and if you sang a song and want to know if i have the footage then pm me! i won't post or send anything without permission.

wish i couldve gotten more pictures, but we were down to the wire on time and i wanted to experience the event more than i wanted to document it.

i made a bunch of new friends!
i bought all the merch!
everyone did an amazing job!
i'm honored to have had the chance to attend and also GET ON STAGE?!?!?
i have no regrets. flying across the country alone to meet internet strangers is the best decision i have ever made.
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR! 
chai tea latte Big Stinky Emperor Jack Chick ViviVixen Boots Raingear Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Fatty Bo Batty Wrought Dr. Buttplug Turtle Kumquatxop Ganymede

Big Stinky

• Paid
  • HGGGGGHHHHHGHGHH
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #226
Thank you all so much for an amazing time! I know I said it a gazillion times while I was there, but I so appreciated getting to meet you all in person. I really hope I get to make it next year!
Emperor Jack Chick Ganymede

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #227
I love you all, even the people I didn’t talk to. I’m so happy there is a group of weirdos who love this stuff, but in a way that isn’t hateful and shitty.
Fatty Bo Batty, January 20, 2020, 01:08:13 am

this always floors me and I am so fucking glad that we're able to make people feel welcome and included.

thank you all so, so much for coming to see this year.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #228
Thank you all so much for an amazing time! I know I said it a gazillion times while I was there, but I so appreciated getting to meet you all in person. I really hope I get to make it next year!
Big Stinky, January 20, 2020, 02:27:08 am

you were good! I like you

Macaroniandbrie

• Paid
  • A terrible squash girl
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #229
I love you all, even the people I didn’t talk to. I’m so happy there is a group of weirdos who love this stuff, but in a way that isn’t hateful and shitty.
Fatty Bo Batty, January 20, 2020, 01:08:13 am

Same. Wish I'd had the balls to talk to more people, but as it happens, I am tragically shy. Still had such a great time though!

Diploskull

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #230
It was so great meeting everyone! This is a great city to visit, too!

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #231
Okay. I'm on the bus back home. Time to share my thoughts.

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest, heartfelt gratitude to Sangy, Nutshell, Tuttle, Chai, Frank and Zekka. I got to spend so much time with you six and it was great to laugh and share with you all. Thank you.

Secondly, but just as importantly,  Ridiculists, you made me feel so welcome and comfortable. Sharing the stage with you all and learning more about each of you was more than just an honor, it felt like i was being welcomed into your home. You're such warm, supportive people. And I can't express enough how secure and happy i was joking and performing with you all.

Lastly, and most certainly not least, all of you who came out and cheered and laughed and sang... you all expressed your happiness and it made the room among the best places anyone could ask to be. And you were all so kind to me for my first time on stage. I loved laughing with you.

F Plus Live continues to be the highest point of my year. I can't express enough how important you all are to me. You fill a place in my life I never really knew could be filled and I'm better each day for knowing you.

Now it's time to go home and get ready to read more dumb bullshit with my dear friends. Stress, Gany, Dr. A... Adam gave me a wonderful present and you're all gonna get a crack at some of it. Dij, Julia, Heave, Beelz, Malt, Mix, you're in for a "treat" that will fill the void until the live audio is out.

Okay. That's enough for now, but know that there's more i could say and a lot more that I feel. Words fail though. So...

Thank you!
Hux Dr. Buttplug ViviVixen positive stress Achilles' Heelies sea hag chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Adam Bozarth Turtle Frank West Ugly In The Morning Big Stinky A Meat Zekka Kumquatxop Ganymede beelzeboob
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 06:28:08 pm by Shell Game »

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #232

from my hotel
chai tea latte Frank West Sauce Big Stinky Dr. Buttplug Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #233
Thank you for all the time, effort and planning that obviously went into this amazing event!
Hux Big Stinky

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #234
This was a fantastic weekend! Thank you to all the Ridiculists for putting on two great nights, and thanks to everyone who came out; the energy in that room both nights was just amazing.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #235
I assume I will be receiving a bill from Lemon for all of the [yayvictor] pennants I threw into the crowd.  Worth it, even though it wasn't enough to get me more votes than Heelies' titties.

I think I write the same thing every year after these events...  There simply isn't enough time in the weekend for spending time with old friends and also making new friends, but if the trip was any longer I am certain I would die.  40 ain't no joke, kids.  I'm back on eastern time and I can't sleep and I think I hurt my back sitting on a plane.

I got to spend some time talking with some of the fans and it's still surreal and so wonderful how much you guys like us (and me in particular, some of you [yay]).  I am grateful that you come out to see us, and that you share stories about how the F Plus helps you all in times of trouble.  Every single ridiculist appreciates hearing your feedback. 

Lemon, Boots, Adam, this was both the best concept and best execution of F Plus Live.  Thank you for all of the work you do.  I know you enjoy it but I also know it's work and I am grateful.

Jimmyfranks remains the unsung hero of the live shows and never gets the recognition he deserves for his work behind the scenes.  I see you back there, Jimmy, and I love you.

I could write so much more but I am going to try to sleep.  One last thing - please remember folks, as you share pictures and video, that not everybody is present on social media, etc.  I would imagine nobody minds sharing here behind the paywall but please be respectful of privacy when you're posting on whichever social media thingy the kids are into these days.
ViviVixen Shell Game chai tea latte Big Stinky Ganymede Hux Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Adam Bozarth

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #236
Hey! You were a lot of fun! I had lots of conversations, many that were far better and deeper than what I was expecting.

Special thanks go to Frank, Chai, Hux, Ganymede, Turtle, Diploskull, Shell, Dr. A, seahag, Big Stinky, and Achilles.

Chances are, if I spoke to you, I like you! I can't think of a day or encounter that went bad.
chai tea latte Big Stinky Ganymede Hux Diploskull Achilles' Heelies Frank West ViviVixen

Kumquatxop

• Kumquatxop
  • Ridiculist
  • Kumquatxop
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #237
My stealthy and wanted-star-free exfiltration from the Portland area marked the completion of a great and successful heist. 

The mark?  Victor Laszlo.
The booty?  The Hat Of Answers

. . . I mean . . . Bunnybread.

In all seriousness, it continually astonishes and humbles me that everybody enjoys us doing this thing.  Every single person I interacted with was so genuinely awesome and excited to be there, it really is infectious.  Thank you so much to everybody I got to talk to.  To those I didn't get to talk to, I'm sorry I was probably distracted by being drunk and laughing too hard. 

Thank you everybody for coming out and for bestowing upon me this incredible honor -- not gonna lie, I spent a good portion of the drive back to the bay area with no small amount of existential reflection upon the fact that a bunch of amazing people pushed buttons on their phones with a picture of me holding a sword and thought me worthy of a hat.  It made me very happy.  Then I remembered that 'bay' and 'area' were the first two letters of B.A.B.E.S. and got very sad, but such is the nature of emotional entropy and the internet.

Also a couple of other nominations for particular incredible merit this year:
  • Nifty Nif: HYPE SQUAD OF THE YEAR
  • Bozarth: GARFIELD OF THE YEAR
  • K Thor: PISS OF THE YEAR

I mean I guess really you could say that in the category of pissing, K Thor is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

NSFW content. Click to show.
Big Stinky Hux Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Lemon Victor Laszlo Shell Game chai tea latte Adam Bozarth

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #238
There's not much extra I can add:

Jimmyfranks: holy hell every year you stress yourself to the max to bring excellence. This year you were doing tech, talking photos, AND competing. Live would not be as technically sound and rad as fuck without you.

Bozarth: Thanks for not killing us, sourcing the prizes, and compiling/writing a hell of a show. The custom game show opener was an amazing addition. Also, fuck that completely off the cuff Daniel Songer bit at the end was fucking stellar

Boots: Thanks for very catchy custom tunes, especially since you did it between 2 cover songs. And for setting up karaoke and doing the opening number! Also thanks for letting me take Danny Nadelko. IDLES is so good y'all.

Bunnybread: I'm so, so glad you invited me to sing Dragula again, that shit is so fun to sing.

Lemon: You made an entire board, and even gambled against the Javascript gods and won. Every year you bring so much enthusiasm and love to this dorky crowd. It's worth it every time to come, no matter what happens

A side thanks to Sauce, Spooks, Bozarth, King Kalamari, and Portaxx: Hot damn folks when the coloring books get online please buy one, they are magnificent. When it was pitched it started out as "Oh haha you know those terrible adult coloring books? We should do one!" and then every one of these fuckers turned in gorgeous illustrations, all for the love of the podcast.

There are so many things that were amazing and so many lovely people. This truly is the best podcast  extra credit is also good you should listen to that too
Dr. Buttplug Big Stinky Shell Game chai tea latte Adam Bozarth Ganymede
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:38:22 pm by Bobguinary Novel »

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #239
haha nice use of the -you- tag, Kumquat.

........oh.
Hux Kumquatxop