Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99058 times)

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #285
I've said it before: We have the best goddamn fans. Thanks everybody.
Shell Game chai tea latte sea hag Hux Achilles' Heelies Lemon Big Stinky Dr. Buttplug ViviVixen NutshellGulag

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #286
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game sea hag Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Big Stinky NutshellGulag

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #287

from my hotel
Hux, January 20, 2020, 04:14:10 pm
Oh, you think you love lemon? Heh. That's cute, kid...
Hux Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Big Stinky NutshellGulag

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #288
i have been dying to see myself on stage so if anyone has that footage of k thor jensen's performance then i would really love to have it

i have also been searching for that group shot where i grabbed bunnybread's pec. i think i saw someone get a picture of that but i haven't found any posts with pics.

also, just pics in general. i'm still not convinced this whole thing was real.

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #289
The files being released reminded me of something. I don't have any pics to share (sorry Hux) but I'd like to share my half-remembered thoughts with y'all.

So I knew that I earned some singles at some point in the night but couldn't recall how that went down.  I have since been shown evidence (beautiful evidence) that Victor and I were having a strip-off. The part I do sorta maybe remember is later in the evening I visited the men's room and then accidentally had one of my hard earned pants-dollars fall into the urinal. Just in case any of y'all dudes happened to see evidence of someone tipping the newly hired bathroom attendant and wondering "just who could possibly be that drunk that they mistook the urinal for the bartender?"

God I wonder who eventually grabbed that buck.
Lemon NutshellGulag ViviVixen Hux MarioSpeedwagon

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #290
The files being released reminded me of something. I don't have any pics to share (sorry Hux) but I'd like to share my half-remembered thoughts with y'all.

So I knew that I earned some singles at some point in the night but couldn't recall how that went down.  I have since been shown evidence (beautiful evidence) that Victor and I were having a strip-off. The part I do sorta maybe remember is later in the evening I visited the men's room and then accidentally had one of my hard earned pants-dollars fall into the urinal. Just in case any of y'all dudes happened to see evidence of someone tipping the newly hired bathroom attendant and wondering "just who could possibly be that drunk that they mistook the urinal for the bartender?"

God I wonder who eventually grabbed that buck.
Bunnybread, March 02, 2020, 10:20:59 am

Wait, what?

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #291
You ain't getting me to post the video up here!  Fool me thrice, ....you can't shame me no more again!

You were just sorta teasing the shirt removal, really.  I was the one that went really exposed.  Sorry for worrying you, Victor.  I just vaguely remember having dollar bills resting snugly next to the Bunnybeast later in the evening but not how they were earned.  This was probably the result of pouring vodka into my brain in amounts  best described as WOOOOOO!!!

I'm sorry I lost one of my strippybucks but I hope it was amusing for anyone using the urinal later in the evening.
Hux

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #292
You ain't getting me to post the video up here!  Fool me thrice, ....you can't shame me no more again!

You were just sorta teasing the shirt removal, really.  I was the one that went really exposed.  Sorry for worrying you, Victor.  I just vaguely remember having dollar bills resting snugly next to the Bunnybeast later in the evening but not how they were earned.  This was probably the result of pouring vodka into my brain in amounts  best described as WOOOOOO!!!

I'm sorry I lost one of my strippybucks but I hope it was amusing for anyone using the urinal later in the evening.
Bunnybread, March 02, 2020, 02:29:09 pm

To be fair, you had torn your shirt off well before strippybucks happened.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #293

Bunnybread, March 02, 2020, 02:29:09 pm

ViviVixen, March 02, 2020, 11:03:42 pm

Strippybucks, the coffee place that demands no shirt no shoes before service. Pants optional
ViviVixen

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #294
I had a really good time meeting everyone in person. You're all awesome. Thanks for putting up with my weird self.
Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Macho Masc Sangy Savage Boots Raingear ViviVixen MarioSpeedwagon oscaruglyface

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #295
I had a really good time meeting everyone in person. You're all awesome. Thanks for putting up with my weird self.
NutshellGulag, March 03, 2020, 12:29:58 am
You me and sangy made a great bunker. (Tuttle was a good lookout.)
Dr. Buttplug Macho Masc Sangy Savage NutshellGulag MarioSpeedwagon

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #296
ViviVixen, March 02, 2020, 11:03:42 pm

That was to give you a souvenir since I admired your bravery in requesting hugs and duet partners.  I also felt kinda bad that I screwed up stripping, the night before, due to poor clock management.  At least the few audience members who voted for me got another decent view and I got a little closer to the title of The Sluttiest Guy In Podcasting

Plus the plan was to gradually give away all my clothes to you nice folks.  The belt was simply the first step.  It was gonna be so easy to get through airport security with no carry on. 
So, yeah, I fucked that up. Maybe next year.
chai tea latte Lemon ViviVixen

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #297

At least the few audience members who voted for me got another decent view and I got a little closer to the title of The Sluttiest Guy In Podcasting
Bunnybread, March 03, 2020, 10:59:30 pm

Well, with that goal in mind, may I make a suggestion as to next year's costume?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage Ambious chai tea latte SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 Hux Shell Game Antivehicular Bunnybread Lemon NutshellGulag Boots Raingear Dr. Buttplug Wyst

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #298
I can see in my mind's eye the Big Dog style tee shirt that says "BORN IN HELL and BORN AGAIN in HELL"
Hux chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #299

still having trouble believing any of this happened.
what i do know is that my life improved exponentially after my historic pilgrimage across the country to meet other internet weirdos.
i watched all the footage again, finally. and i'm trying not to cry! it was real and it happened!

without a hint of irony, i have to say that this was probably the single most important event of my life so far. keep in mind i'm only 21 and have never traveled across the country, so far from home, on my own, in an unfamiliar climate, to meet strangers. and i didn't even get lost once! before this trip i only ever left my house to go to work.
each of the four days was spent hanging out with various ballpit people that i barely knew at all, yet when we got together it was like we'd been friends for years. we clicked instantly. there was no awkwardness at all. i've been bad about keeping in contact but i'm gonna try and talk to some of you again one on one because you're all great.

it really marked the start of my new year, it cleared my head, and now i can look at the footage and realize that i kind of fit right in with these other incredible crazy internet people and maybe i'm not as much of an outsider as i like to think. regardless of my weird tangents...everyone's got those weird moments sometimes, right?

the f plus is probably one of the best things to happen to me. i mean that. nowadays it's not the only thing i have to look forward to, but for a solid year and a half, it was really all i had to ground me. and now listening to the podcast has been enhanced since i can picture the ridiculousness going on behind the screen.

yes, i am posting this a month and a half late. but cut me some slack! i just relived a game-changing moment in my life and i'm getting all emotional again.
plus, i'm canon in the f plus extended universe now
kthorjensen Boots Raingear Ambious chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies ViviVixen GirlKisser420 Lemon NutshellGulag Great Joe Emperor Jack Chick Dr. Buttplug sea hag Wyst