Projects > Rejected Content To Share

spn_gossip: The Supernatural Conspiracy

(1/3) > >>

TheCrawlingChaos:
Ah, Supernatural fandom, where the men are men, the women are hormonal, the brothers fuck each other and everyone has a dog cock. As we all know from episode 45 there's a whole lot of real-person fanfiction (henceforth RPF) where Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki (henceforth J2) are in love/fucking/what-have-you. However, did you know that there is a really, really big contingent of over-invested fans (henceforth "tinhats") who believe the RPF to the point where they believe that there is a giant, decade-spanning, malevolent conspiracy by the CW to keep the general public blind to their love? And that they, the tinhats are the only ones who can see through the facade to this purest of all loves between two mid-list TV actors? Of course you did, because you post here and you know how this kind of thing goes in Internet fandom. As such, I am here to share the Livejournal site spn_gossip, a positive hotbed of this sort of crazy, with the rest of you atrocity tourists. As I elaborated recently I doubt this would make for good episode material due to its highly esoteric and inaccessible nature to the layman but I couldn't in good conscience deny the entertainment to any of you with a few hours to kill, so here goes.

Speak the Truth: A Storify of the two palling around with in-depth annotations of how every single gesture and touch absolutely screams "we're madly in love and sending secret messages about it to the fans." It also goes into a lot of detail about the conspiracies surrounding their respective wives, Genevieve Padalecki and Daneel Ackles-Harris, and how those two are evil beards who only exist for the CW to disguise the true, underlying passion of J2 with studied, boring heteronormativity. As you might imagine, these ladies get a lot of heat 'round these parts.

And now, some links to regular posts. There is one hell of a backlog for this community so I honestly just ended up cherry-picking stuff at random. It doesn't help that Livejournal's search function is so, soooooo bad these days, but even so finding batshit insanity is like playing darts in a room wallpapered with dartboards.

As a "crazy hat" this pisses me off: I know celebrity tweets are held up to a certain degree of public scrutiny that most mundane humans' aren't, but holy shit, the over-investment.

And jeez, the J/G marriage must be worse than even I imagine! (And I think it's pretty bad. These two do not like each other at all.) ITK, incidentally, is an acronym for "in the know," referring to those who supposedly have inside information about the workings of J2. No actual concrete data exists on them, obviously, but they're all taken for granted to exist.

You said it yourself--he's there to live in Jensen's house. And keep Jensen's beard from causing trouble out of boredom. For all we know Jensen can't stand the leech but he's the only one who can tolerate DH for any length of time. Jensen starts a wine label with his brother-in-law, whining ensues.

LOL, so now her first name and last name are fake and a joke. Awethum, lol. Following Genevieve Padalecki neé Cortese's marriage to Jared, the brave truth-seers of spn_gossip speculate about the reality of her marriage.

And truly, this is only the tip of the iceberg. If I find a way to recover some of the really good shit I've seen there in the past I'll post a few updates in coming weeks.

Isfahan:
I'd love a digest of some of the hate Genevieve and Daneel have received just for being married to these guys.

Knitting Machine:
I'd love a digest of some of the hate Genevieve and Daneel have received just for being married to these guys.
Isfahan, April 18, 2015, 04:42:44 pm
--- End quote ---

I forget the exact details, but when one of them got pregnant the crazy fangirls were convinced that she was acting as a surrogate mother for Jensen's and Jared's love child. Secretly, of course.

chai tea latte:
--- End quote ---

Hating on Danneel. You know that sucks, right?
“Danneel, you bitch! Jensen is mine!”

Oh, hey, random fifteen year old girl who is hating on Danneel because she wants a man that is like twenty years older to be together with her. I just wanted to ask you something…

What the hell is wrong with you?!

Look, I know, Jensen Ackles is a beautiful and awesome man. But, girl, he is like twenty years older than you! By the way, do you realize that, if he actually dated you, he’d be put in jail for pedophilia? Oh, and apart from that age difference thing: You don’t even know him. Yeah, probably you’ve read things about him. Things, that other people wrote about him. You have no idea who he is. (I mean unless you’ve met him. But, well, I don’t think you have. Besides, I think if you actually met him, you wouldn’t be able to say a word. Just sayin’.)

I totally understand if you have a crush on him. But, please, stop this whole hating on Danneel thing. They’re married, they have a daughter, a girl like you will definitely not end it. Don’t you understand?

God, I’m so tired of little girls hating on Danneel because they have a crush on Jensen. Yes, I say little girls although I’m not older than them. I don’t say that they’re little girls because of their age. I say they’re little girls because of how they behave. I know, this post is probably a little bit rude but I just had to say it.

also thanks tumblr saviour for the phenomenon of 'tag your hate'
https://www.tumblr.com/search/danneel%20hate
https://www.tumblr.com/search/genevieve%20hate

TheCrawlingChaos:
--- End quote ---

I'm sure I can arrange that. Gimme a few days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version