Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:21:10 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1454102 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
somebody called WAMPIG or FindomBimbo is going to get revenge for my docs. One day my RSS will show me an fplus episode of my unheeded video game advice, loreposting about rpg settings and really bad shitposts

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
"Fatty Hamcubes" is both a great way to describe store bought pre-cooked panchetta and an excellent username

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Look What You Made Me Do is a bad song, and that's why I've now listened to it six times in a row and counting.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I learned at like 11PM tonight that Jerry Springer only stopped filming this year.

I feel like I just performed the real-life equivalent of when a character's studying arcane knowledge late into the night and discovers some horrible truth, and can never look at the world the same way again.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I was watching a NatGeo show about the moon landing this morning and the number of commercials related to penis problems made me very uncomfortable about the media demographic I'm apparently in.
GirlKisser420 Runic

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Gonna make a new hack'n'slash game series called Satan Might Sob.
Liatai

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Gonna make a new hack'n'slash game series called Satan Might Sob.
Mique, September 22, 2018, 03:04:02 pm
Lucifer Could Lacrimate
Liatai

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
An f plus episode about juggalo wiccans called “Pure Mothafuckin’ Magick”
Wrought

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
[builds a house but puts a weird brick room in the middle that has my name, hotmail, and the logo of my counter strike clan]
Frank West chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Man if you're ever feeling smug about your immune system hang out with a toddler, the uber disease hubris machine.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Listening to that philosophy podcast and it's like "You shouldn't worry about things out of your control, as it's a meaningless gesture and only serves to make you miserable" bitch I worry about that shit specifically because it is out of my control

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
We should strive for a urinal space with Japanese-influenced Art Nouveau decor in order to enrich the sodden experience of going to the WC. We can call this the Peecock Room.

ikaribattousai

• Paid
Asshole internet personalities that basically claim: "I can't be held responsible for my shitty fan base harassing you because while I did talk lots of shit about you on the internet, I didn't explicitly tell them to make your every waking moment miserable" have same level of maturity as a child saying "I'm going to walk directly at you swinging my arms in front of me and if you get hit, it's your fault."
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Not very fucking impressed with whatever asshole named the earwig that. That thing belongs nowhere near anything's ears

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Not very fucking impressed with whatever asshole named the earwig that. That thing belongs nowhere near anything's ears
Wrought, September 26, 2018, 07:41:03 pm

However, if the bug was next to your ear you would wig out
ikaribattousai Wrought