Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:22:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room  (Read 55930 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #91
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/5gjx5k/can-paid-cuddling-ever-be-truly-platonic
Theta, February 12, 2018, 07:22:27 pm

I'm going to guess that this article isn't just the word NO written in a very large font.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #92
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/5gjx5k/can-paid-cuddling-ever-be-truly-platonic
Theta, February 12, 2018, 07:22:27 pm

One of the FAQ answers reads: "Think of this like making out with your girlfriend, only this is not your girlfriend, and no making out is allowed."

I tried to see if the rest of their FAQ is just as weird, but Cuddle Time seems to have taken their site down. Did manage to find way too many other sites with their own FAQs though:

Q: I’m afraid I might cry. Is that ok?
A: Yes, absolutely. Please allow yourself to – it can feel amazing to cry while you’re being held.

Q: What is your policy regarding hygiene?
A: We ask that you shower and brush your teeth before the appointment. We also ask that you avoid perfume and cologne. Our cuddlers will be doing the same. If you request them to wear a specific scent, let them know before the session, and obtain that bottle of perfume, cologne, etc for them.

Q: What about “natural reactions?”
A: Due to the family oriented interactions we strive for, this is rare. From time to time this may happen though. If this does happen we ask you to shift your body or change poses so that it does not become a focus of the session and so any physical arousal is not in contact with your cuddler. We are great at being the “big spoon.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
spunkzilla69 Dr. Buttplug KingKalamari

Neal

Wrought Shell Game KingKalamari Mr. Hunky Academia

Hoffgod

• Paid
I've started playing Death Stranding. One of the world building elements in the game is that there are smart drugs the organization you're working with uses to help people cope with the stress of whatever the hell apocalypse Kojima has managed to think up. It does that by stimulating the production of oxytocin. The NPCs will talk about how they're able to deal with the stress of the jobs thanks to the oxytocin. They mention it with surprising regularity.

And whenever that's mentioned, all I can think is "the cuddle hormone".
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Wrought

Dawnswalker

• Paid
I was worried about how CuddleParty.com was faring due to COVID (as I'm sure we all are.)

They've got events scheduled into mid-June.

In New York City.

(The website continues to be a time-capsule of early-Naughties web design.)
Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB GirlKisser420 A Meat

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Hazmat cuddle parties: sweatier than ever before!