Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:55:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Legend of Korra  (Read 4747 times)

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
Legend of Korra
The final season premiers tomorrow. Get hype.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Legend of Korra #1
I stopped watching some time in season two. How good was season three? I heard mixed reviews.

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
Legend of Korra #2
I stopped watching some time in season two. How good was season three? I heard mixed reviews.
kal-elk, October 02, 2014, 11:22:43 pm

The only part of Season two that was redeemable were the interactions between Korra and Uncle Iroh. Season three blew the other two out of the park, and it actually has my favorite episode out of the entire Avatar franchise. If you have the time, catch up, it's worth the watch.

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
Legend of Korra #3
Watched it with friends for the nostalgia value since we grew up with the original series. Honestly, the story and the protagonists just got progressively worse as the seasons went on. Though we did all agree on one thing; Legend of Korra would be a much better series without Korra.
Alpha Starsquatch, October 09, 2014, 08:28:34 pm

I would agree if I had just finished season 2. Season 3 really changed my mind about her, I feel like she grew up during those events. Like she stopped being a bull-headed invincible teenager and realized how she was acting. I used to hate Korra-centric episodes, I'm actually excited for tomorrow's.

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid
Legend of Korra #4
Wow, IGN gave the latest episode a 10.

It probably is the best episode of the series so far, but I'm still not sure if I'd give it a 10. I think I need to watch it again. I'd throw in some spoilery discussion fodder, but I don't think anybody on this forum is keeping up with it like I am. Jeez.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Legend of Korra #5
Wow, IGN gave the latest episode a 10.

It probably is the best episode of the series so far, but I'm still not sure if I'd give it a 10. I think I need to watch it again. I'd throw in some spoilery discussion fodder, but I don't think anybody on this forum is keeping up with it like I am. Jeez.
brianabird, October 10, 2014, 04:30:33 pm
Every season 3 episode got an AV Club rating of A- or A, which is pretty impressive. (they don't give A+ ratings outside of some very specific circumstances)

I'm a few episodes into season 3 and enjoying it so far!

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Legend of Korra #6
Anyone catch the series finale. I thought it was very satisfying, though the final episode of book three had more impact/felt more like an ending to a series. Also, I was very pleased with that thing at the end.

Ambious

Legend of Korra #7
I know I'm very late to the party, but just came in to say I'm a huge fan and recently rewatched the entire series (and the original Avatar: The Last Airbender) and I love it so very much.
The finale was great, and culturally important. It's amazing that we're in 2015 we still have to take special note of a bisexual relationship on television, but kudos to the producers for taking that step on a kid's channel.

Ambious

Legend of Korra #8
Early preview of the upcoming Legend of Korra comics: Turf Wars:

(source: Entertainment Weekly)

The rest are here:

(hidden in an NSFW tag not because it's NSFW but because the spoiler tag sucks)

NSFW content. Click to show.
adrenochrome dome Yavuz