Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:45:38 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 50577 times)

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.
Sherman Tank Shell Game SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai Vinny Possum Yavuz Mr. Hunky Academia
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 02:18:17 am by One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
In addition, I'm going to be doing a Mega Man pre-show, wherein I play MM1-5. I picked Mega Man 6 for Bunnybread to beat because it's among the easiest. I might start around 2:00 or 3:00 PM central, so if you want to watch some dumbass video game fun, stop on by!

EDIT: I might actually change this to just having him play Mega Man 9 and 10 because upon replaying MM6 I remember there's a lot of extremely stupid stuff in this game.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore
SHAMBA~1.SBB

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, May 11, 2018, 02:05:12 am
Have you considered having bunnybread watch the Megaman battle network anime with you? Just want to make sure he doesn't miss out on any important lore
A Meat, May 11, 2018, 03:49:14 am

I am personally 100% okay with streaming as much dumb Mega Man stuff as possible. I really, REALLY need everyone to see the Flame Hyenard fight in MMX7. Maybe I can make Toast play that game again...
SHAMBA~1.SBB Macho Masc Sangy Savage Liatai Sherman Tank Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Just in time for Garbage Day 2: 24 Terrible Hours Part 3, may I present to you my special donation prize from kumquatxop...
MYSTERY HAT

More under cut! NSFWed for space.

NSFW content. Click to show.
SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Mr. Hunky Academia Oats Boots Raingear Lemon chai tea latte Yavuz Bodark