Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:41:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 319: The Alkaline Trip  (Read 13336 times)

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
319: The Alkaline Trip #15
I was astounded to hear an Illbleed reference in 2020. The fact that multiple ridiculists laughed was gratifying as well.
Dr. Buttplug, March 10, 2020, 10:29:55 am

Portaxx played through all of it (both endings) in the fall.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/493971897
Boots Raingear, March 10, 2020, 12:37:34 pm

I dare not spoil anything that happens in that game but I will post this actual screenshot of the chat's reaction at the end of the first night of streaming:

A Meat Dr. Buttplug Shell Game Corn Syrup blunge Yavuz

ViviVixen

• Paid
319: The Alkaline Trip #16
And now, the picture no one wanted, but you're getting anyway:

With bonus blank baby:

EYE OF ZA Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Achilles' Heelies Salubrious Rex GirlKisser420 One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Ambious Adam Bozarth Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear Lemon Penultimatum Shell Game RoeCocoa Yavuz

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
319: The Alkaline Trip #17
I think the dog/cat/rat-hybrid "pig" made of worms might be my fursona.
Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Wrought Yavuz

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
319: The Alkaline Trip #18
Finally... a show that's not afraid to stand up against Big U and stand up for Ally McBeal!

THERE'S SO MANY PUNS I LOVE THIS EPISODE.

God this is the second crazy internet nutritionist who said broccoli has no nutrients what did broccoli do to them?!

I was astounded to hear an Illbleed reference in 2020. The fact that multiple ridiculists laughed was gratifying as well.
Dr. Buttplug, March 10, 2020, 10:29:55 am

Portaxx played through all of it (both endings) in the fall.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/493971897
Boots Raingear, March 10, 2020, 12:37:34 pm

I dare not spoil anything that happens in that game but I will post this actual screenshot of the chat's reaction at the end of the first night of streaming:

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, March 10, 2020, 10:48:46 pm
What was the first session again... 8 hours??? God that was amazing. Let's do it again sometime. :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 02:42:30 pm by Shell Game »

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
319: The Alkaline Trip #19
Interestingly, all the listed "healthy" foods are foods common to the place where this guy lives.  I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
319: The Alkaline Trip #20
Also, lettuce cow.

Penultimatum A Meat Deep 13 ViviVixen SHAMBA~1.SBB Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte Lemon Adam Bozarth Boots Raingear Immoral Filth NutshellGulag Sorrel Ambious One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Wyst Dr. Buttplug cat_examiner Antivehicular RoeCocoa KingKalamari blunge Yavuz Tipsy Almond

Neal

319: The Alkaline Trip #21
Also, lettuce cow.

Puppy Time, March 12, 2020, 06:33:28 pm

I need a Stilt Dog and Lettuce Cow Have Adventures children's book right fucking now.
A Meat ViviVixen Puppy Time NutshellGulag Wyst Dawnswalker

sambair

• Paid
319: The Alkaline Trip #22
I'm watching this old Illbleed stream (about halfway through the first stream now), and I think you all did a better job of showing the real Illbleed experience than the "good" LPs I've watched of it.
Boots Raingear Wrought RoeCocoa Deep 13 Shell Game ViviVixen A Meat Yavuz

ViviVixen

• Paid
319: The Alkaline Trip #23
Thanks for posting the Illbleed stream! I love shitty horror games and I'm stuck inside for a while, so I'm really enjoying it.
Shell Game One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

ikaribattousai

• Paid
319: The Alkaline Trip #24
God this is the second crazy internet nutritionist who said broccoli has no nutrients what did broccoli do to them?!
Shell Game, March 11, 2020, 02:28:38 pm

I'm going to assume "existed on their plate when they were seven."
Shell Game Great Joe

Hoffgod

• Paid
319: The Alkaline Trip #25
It's nice to hear someone else express some concern that continued exposure to the contents of this podcast might be unwittingly overwriting some of the good stuff in their brain. Recently I was listening to the Andy Kadir-Buxton episode, kind of tuned out for about 10 minutes, and was struck with the idea "What if that just got lodged in my head and is going to surface in 20 years as something I believe to be true?"
Corn Syrup Penultimatum Jabrekkenoni

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
319: The Alkaline Trip #26
first of all the Illbleed VOD was very good now that I watched it and I should probably endeavor to be less of a recluse and watch streams when they're happening.

but secondly, I'm relistening to this episode and how come alkaline foods don't have to contain alkaline elements? they use caustic soda in a bunch of things, and that one is both an alkali metal and a strong base. they should be advocating a diet of mostly hominy and bagels
Corn Syrup

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
319: The Alkaline Trip #27
I think this belongs here.
A Meat Puppy Time Great Joe KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug Hoffgod Shell Game chai tea latte The Killer Dynamo