Projects > The F Plus

Find An Episode

<< < (39/40) > >>

Wolley74:
Which episode had the person ranting about the laser sniper ape and giant flesh eating centipedes? It's an older one I know but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I don't have any other context for the line because it just came out of left field in the episode

Edit I know the username was centipedesruinedmylife that they were reading

1234GO!:
Which episode had the person ranting about the laser sniper ape and giant flesh eating centipedes? It's an older one I know but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I don't have any other context for the line because it just came out of left field in the episode

Edit I know the username was centipedesruinedmylife that they were reading
Wolley74, February 15, 2024, 12:33:09 am
--- End quote ---

286 - Topix Not Worth Discussing

Not only flesh eating, but also cave-dwelling

Wolley74:
Here once more to pick the collective brain. It's half F Plus related, because it got mentioned in an episode and I'm not sure where else to ask it.

I'm pretty sure it was Nutshell that brought it up but someone brought up a reference to the guy that would just absurdly slow down music like 33x and listen to it repeatedly, and I can't for the life of me remember who that was a reference to. It's been stuck in my head for a few days trying to figure out where that reference came from, but I've hit a wall. I'm pretty sure they brought the reference to it up in 105 during the musician help guy bit, but it's literally just a split second mention of it, and I can't seem to find anything else on that subject anymore.

SHAMBA~1.SBB:
That was Ulillillia. He would record the songs from Bubsy the Bobcat in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind on tape at a zillion different slowed-down speeds and listen to each one for months at a time.

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe:
That was Ulillillia. He would record the songs from Bubsy the Bobcat in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind on tape at a zillion different slowed-down speeds and listen to each one for months at a time.
SHAMBA~1.SBB, April 26, 2024, 12:24:02 pm
--- End quote ---

There’s a Jack Chick reading of his site that covers this and more in Episode 100.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version