Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:19:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH!  (Read 33218 times)

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #15
As I believe Lemon said in an earlier episode, sometimes the thing that's wrong with an F Plus subject is so glaringly obvious that there's really no room for interpretation, and I feel that way about the women in this episode (and it was predominantly women, if I recall correctly) who had taken the idea of caring for somebody sick and mutated it into something sexual centered around another person's sickliness and helplessness.
Quote from

The forum population, as near as I could tell, was predominantly girls. As in “under 18.” There are several forum threads bemoaning about parents finding out about forum membership. I think this may also be why this is an entirely sex-free episode: these girls think it’s cute when boys sneeze and they aren’t really sure what a fetish is.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #16
The forum population, as near as I could tell, was predominantly girls. As in “under 18.” There are several forum threads bemoaning about parents finding out about forum membership. I think this may also be why this is an entirely sex-free episode: these girls think it’s cute when boys sneeze and they aren’t really sure what a fetish is.
Cheapskate, December 07, 2014, 11:02:37 pm

So was the forum actually entirely non-sexual? I had assumed there was sexual sneezing stuff in there somewhere and it just didn't end up in the document or the episode because it wasn't as funny or something.

I guess it would make sense if there was no sexual sneezing involved because what the hell would that even be

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #18
There's a thread called "how did we all get here?" and I am so massively disappointed that they're just asking how everyone found the website
chai tea latte count_actuala

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #19
There's a thread called "how did we all get here?" and I am so massively disappointed that they're just asking how everyone found the website
fifty cents, December 08, 2014, 12:00:56 am

And you may find yourself posting on a sneezing forum
And you may find yourself with a very odd sexuality
And you may find yourself writing allcaps onomatopoeia
And you may find yourself in a beautiful nose, with a beautiful sneeze
And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?

~And the days go by, let the sneezes hold me down~
positive stress TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan Lemon TheCrawlingChaos strifeheart nigeline Ansemaru

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #20
I will say JimmyFranks reading Sir Mix-a-Lot is my new favorite thing ever

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #21

That ship has sailed, my friend.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #22
I think my post on the main site's comments was eaten. So, here I am, paying $10 to show you something...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzjl96gdsv61hk9/F%2B%20Bingo%20Game.exe?dl=0

I took a few hours yesterday to make a little bingo game! It's pretty simplistic so far, in that it only tracks your board and only deals with asexual terminology. But I would like to flesh it out if you guys like it enough and want to give any feedback.
a gross spider One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes montrith Frank West Blandest kelnira Nemo2342 Myrmeleo Cradicus
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:59:15 pm by Ashto »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #23
OH WOW!

This is terrific. Well worth disabling Windows Smart Screen for.

I guess I'm not sure where you ultimately want to end up with this, but I think it's really neat.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #24
I think my post on the main site's comments was eaten. So, here I am, paying $10 to show you something...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui0td50rpvzt2pt/FPlus%20Asexual%20Bingo-0.0.0.1.exe?dl=0

I took a few hours yesterday to make a little bingo game! It's pretty simplistic so far, in that it only tracks your board and only deals with asexual terminology. But I would like to flesh it out if you guys like it enough and want to give any feedback.
Ashto, December 08, 2014, 11:15:11 am
I don't like to think of bulbs as wasted, but I will say that I mismanaged my resources in this thread.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #25
The root of at least some of these posters' fetish seems to be a desire to see people dis-empowered/dependent on them, so I have to wonder what set them down the sneezing route instead of the much less alienating, much more widespread bdsm route.

I've listened to this episode three times already. So amazing.

Edit: Ah, I see, young female demographic. Subsuming normal sexual feelings into a weirdass nonsexual obsession! The ol' classic.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 02:06:44 pm by eudo »

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #26
I guess I'm not sure where you ultimately want to end up with this, but I think it's really neat.
Lemon, December 08, 2014, 11:56:08 am

I'm not sure either. My thoughts are this: if the readers are really considering playing bingo for an episode short, then I could use suggestions on how to make it easier/less of a distraction while recording (I think it's pretty barebones as is to be honest, but you never know). To the listeners: I'm probably going to be poking and prodding at this over time for the sake of practicing my skills. If there's anything you guys think might be helpful, or just might be neat to try, feel free to let me know so I can try it.

Actually, after roaming around this forum, I've learned of the existence of the ARC thread. So I think I'm going to set up shop in a post there for this project. [cake]

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #27
"for reference, I have five cats" should be added to the strapline rotation! Great ep.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #28
I can't look at Ashto's Bingo.EXE on my Mac, but I'll assume it's awesome.

I did make a list of common F Plus subjects for Bingo cards. Would it be okay to share them all here? It turned out to be a long list, that is hopefully funny to you all.

Dole

• Paid
Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH! #29
I too decided to pay $10 to share something I made.

http://jsbin.com/hixeca

The terms are more general though probably skewed more towards fetish episodes.