Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:37:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444365 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Quakerism is really cool. I need to start attending meetings, but I'm wary of joining a church again.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
  • hihi :)
I dunno if anyone else has this feeling but I'm afraid of being one of the people the f plus read out one day somehow.
Vinny Possum

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I dunno if anyone else has this feeling but I'm afraid of being one of the people the f plus read out one day somehow.
jorty, August 25, 2016, 08:44:48 am

we did put together a doc of ballpit forums posts, but for the most part the material centered around Guest
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Zekka jorty chai tea latte Garfield, The Deals Warlock Really_Quite_Nice

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore

we did put together a doc of ballpit forums posts, but for the most part the material centered around Guest
jack chick, August 25, 2016, 11:36:42 am

Oh shit, I almost forgot about Guest. Though I thought we all agreed never to repeat what Guest wrote.
jorty

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby

jack chick, August 25, 2016, 11:36:42 am

this post is so cruel I took away your 666 cheevos as punishment
Nifty Nif xX_sp00ks_Xx jorty Emperor Jack Chick Cirr Garfield, The Deals Warlock Really_Quite_Nice

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Dear Hollywood:

Please reboot The Devil and Daniel Webster

As

The Devil and Danny Brown

thnx bye
Nifty Nif

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
I'm really enjoying Young Thug's new album and wish I could look as nice in a dress as him tbh. ;-;
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I had thought of something really cool to post here while at work but when I got home I forgot about it. It was really great though, you guys should've been there, in my head, when I thought of it. Oh well. Goodbye!
Nifty Nif

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
It's 3 am and I just had the idea to somehow do some sort of atrocity tourism panel thing in the local nerd convention two months from now.

I wonder if I can find enough people who have been irreversibly fucked up by the internet like I have.

I mean, last year i went to a fan fiction writers panel and it was fascinating in a strange way

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I'm really enjoying Young Thug's new album and wish I could look as nice in a dress as him tbh. ;-;
jorty, August 26, 2016, 08:04:08 am

jorty Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
jorty, August 26, 2016, 08:04:08 am

Lemon, August 26, 2016, 07:56:29 pm

I think he looks really nice in this! https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjblTwBcfu/
(Also just a heads up for anyone who goes to look. Theres some p bleh comments. Mainly homophobic)
chai tea latte Bodark

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
the way caffeine makes my mind race makes me hella uncomfortable so I guess the list of things I drink is now down to
  • water
  • orange juice

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
I'm unsure whether to use hitbox or twitch to stream video games to. It seems like more people use twitch so maybe it'd be better to use so I don't have to make friends sign up for something new just to watch and chat?

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
I'm unsure whether to use hitbox or twitch to stream video games to. It seems like more people use twitch so maybe it'd be better to use so I don't have to make friends sign up for something new just to watch and chat?
jorty, August 31, 2016, 05:30:21 am

I'd say twitch. What I've been hearing (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is hitbox kind of started to catch on mainly because people were having some issue with twitch, but now people are going back to twitch because they fixed it. Everything I'm saying might be wrong
jorty

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Everything I'm saying might be wrong.
fruithag, August 31, 2016, 08:23:37 am

Hmm...

Shadow of Mordor could definitely use a better difficulty curve. What I do is a playstyle called IIRC hardcore permadeath? The idea is you only take the required story upgrades, no health/focus upgrades at all, never fast travel without advancing time, and if you die you delete the file and start over. Makes the game way more fun IMO, and having to often run away from fights rather than just throwing your infinite lives at the same Uruk captains until they die makes for a way more interesting narrative (with the add bonus of that sweet Nemesis dialog where they mock you for running away)
fruithag, August 23, 2016, 07:16:37 pm

Hmmmm...