Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:09 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 100  (Read 6770 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 100
Part 1

Lemon chai tea latte THE LESBIATHAN Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Boots Raingear Immoral Filth Ganymede adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 100 #1
Part 2

chai tea latte THE LESBIATHAN Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Immoral Filth Ganymede Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:41:49 am by Shell Game »

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 100 #2
Part 3
chai tea latte THE LESBIATHAN Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Immoral Filth Ganymede Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 100 #3
Part 4
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte THE LESBIATHAN Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Immoral Filth Ganymede Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:47:45 am by Shell Game »

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Episode 100 #4
Holy hell! four episodes! This'll take a bit. Lookin forward to it.
Shell Game

THE LESBIATHAN

• happy juletide
  • Paid
  • just a girl who loves horse piss
Episode 100 #5
I say mother like ten million times, and its not for weird reasons (like it usually is for anything online), its because its how I distinguish (in my head and verbally) between my birth mother and my adoptive mom. I'm very normal I swear
chai tea latte Great Joe Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 100 #6
for episode 200 i'll tell the story about how i accidentally inspired/co-founded the micro-cult
Shell Game chai tea latte Immoral Filth adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex

the ill literate

• Paid
Episode 100 #7
Everything I know about Secret Life of an American Teenager I learned about from this 13-second video and it I think perfectly encapsulates the show:

Congratulations on a hundred episodes, here’s to many more!
Shell Game Penultimatum Ganymede Secret Gaygent 69 Great Joe positive stress SHAMBA~1.SBB Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
Episode 100 #8
Everything I know about Secret Life of an American Teenager I learned about from this 13-second video and it I think perfectly encapsulates the show:

Congratulations on a hundred episodes, here’s to many more!
the ill literate, August 28, 2020, 05:05:43 pm
Don’t forget this classic! (from Positive Stress’ Youtube channel)
Shell Game

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Episode 100 #9
I'm still making my way through the episodes, but I really wanted to say stuff. I also really appreciate this podcast for coming from a more compassionate place than a lot of other places dedicated to mocking stuff on the internet. It's something I try to ask myself when making docs as well. I also appreciate it being a very LGBT podcast. Additionally, you're all great at it! So, thank you all for the work you put into making the podcast!
Shell Game Ganymede chai tea latte Mix Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 100 #10
Barren Betty and Hot Nuts are my favourite exhibit in a long time. Thanks, Dijon! (Thijon)
Shell Game adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex

Cradicus

• Paid
Episode 100 #11
I'm late, but congratulations on the milestone, and this bumper crop of episodes! Can't wait to check it all out!
Shell Game

three cats in a self-driving car

• Paid
  • ??? ??
Episode 100 #12
I'm currently listening through this episode-vaganza and listening to you guys talk about it a whole bunch made me realize what a role the F plus and EC have played in my life since I have started listening to it 7 years ago. So far I have never really met anyone who shared my morbid curiosity for the stranger stuff out there, which might explain why I have by now listened to pretty much every F plus episode at least twice, it fills that itch in a way.

It also made me realize that 1) I should have tried to get in on the action when you guys started out and 2) it's probably past time for me to sign up for an account on here (maybe you can get Lemon to give you half my 10 bux)!

Anyways, all this to say that you guys rule and I really enjoy EC, hope you'll keep on going for hundreds more episodes.

Congrats to you !
Mix Shell Game Ganymede adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex

GlitterTits

• Cockless Wonder
  • Paid
  • remarkably forgettable
Episode 100 #13
V glad for the existence of Extra Credit. I love me more content to C̸͉̼͕̤͕̮ͫ͐̃̃Oͤ̐̑̂ͯ͞N͎͍̮͔̰͎ͫ̉ͭͫS̫̱͎ͦ̃̈̂͊̾U҉̹̭̫̻̰Ṃ͛̑ͮ̋͐E͇̮͖̤͓̘͗. Thank you all!
Shell Game Ganymede

ParserGirl

• I parse things.
  • Paid
  • From hell's curio cabinet, I peer at thee!
Episode 100 #14
I've only just started part four but I wanted to say that hearing from people who had a similar formative experience in the early days of the internet has been validating in a way that is hard to describe. It's been a great way to relieve existential dread!
Shell Game Ganymede chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug