Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:19:10 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE 4: The Best Two Days Of Your Life  (Read 41460 times)

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE 4: Details, as we have them.
Fuck it I'm flying to Minneapolis.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Fuck it I'm flying to Minneapolis.
Turtle, August 12, 2015, 07:15:53 pm
Fuck yeah, you are.

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
I'm still hoping an eccentric rich person will sponsor a world tour of the f plus live so I can come. Let me know when that happens.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
I am tentatively planning on attending, but I need to check my work projects' schedules first to ensure I can make it. Is there a date by which you need a head count, or are you just trying to gauge a general size of the crowd coming to the event?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Is there a date by which you need a head count, or are you just trying to gauge a general size of the crowd coming to the event?
achillesheelies, August 12, 2015, 11:23:51 pm
Well, to be honest, I'm really asking for bragging rights more than anything else. I'd love to have a list of different places that people would be coming to the event from, just because that would be terrific and humbling information to have. So this is more of a "Fuck you dad, people like me!" than anything logistical.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Is there a date by which you need a head count, or are you just trying to gauge a general size of the crowd coming to the event?
achillesheelies, August 12, 2015, 11:23:51 pm
Well, to be honest, I'm really asking for bragging rights more than anything else. I'd love to have a list of different places that people would be coming to the event from, just because that would be terrific and humbling information to have. So this is more of a "Fuck you dad, people like me!" than anything logistical.
Lemon, August 12, 2015, 11:34:03 pm
Fair enough, I'll do my best to help you one-up your dad at Thanksgiving.

stupidname

• Paid
Put me down for a tentative yes. I'm still figuring out accommodations once I get to Minnesota, but I have travel plans figured out. 26 hours on a bus, but I can sleep through anything.

If anyone wants to split a hotel room or would be kind enough to let me hitch a ride from the outskirts, that would be greatly appreciated. If not, I'll manage.

Also Hello, I am new forums poster stupidname. I enjoy your podcast, but do not like discussing things on the internet. These facts may be related.

Maxine Headroom

• Paid
  • sports fest idiot savant
Damn, I'd planned on flying in for the next F Plus Live, but I've already bought concert tickets for that weekend. Maybe next year.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Damn, I'd planned on flying in for the next F Plus Live, but I've already bought concert tickets for that weekend. Maybe next year.
Maxine Headroom, August 13, 2015, 10:23:22 am

What metal band are you seeing?

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
If I hadn't have just used up all my vacation time, I would be there. Fuck having to woooooork

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Alas, I would've been able to go if there were earlier notice.

I'm also holding out for Bunnybread.

Locclo

• Completely Wrapped in Cling-Film
  • Paid
  • Amakooooooooo!
Awesome, can't wait for this. Bad fanfiction is my favorite type of content you guys read, I'm super-excited for a whole evening of it.

Just wondering, though, is the date basically set in stone or is there a chance it'll change? I need ask for days off a couple weeks in advance (go retail), and I want to make sure that it doesn't unexpectedly change to, say, that Saturday or a different week entirely.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Just wondering, though, is the date basically set in stone or is there a chance it'll change?
Locclo, August 14, 2015, 12:48:40 am

It's set.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
So, I'm gonna have to pass this time around. I just got a job that pays a lot better. So much so, in fact, I can finally start saving up to go to college.

ham burger

• super hungay
  • Paid
Additionally, if you're planning on coming from out of town, I'd like to know that as well.
Lemon, August 11, 2015, 12:41:24 pm

as of right now i'm booking a flight from philadelphia to come see this.

my apologies in advance.