Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:41:00 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 253: Heal Yourself With Crystals  (Read 19470 times)

Neal

253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #45
Searching "gem water" on YouTube is a thing worth doing.

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #46
My roommate and I are trying to get through this pseudoscientific book about "Earthing", the practice of walking barefoot outside to connect to the soil and cure cancer (among other things) and it's FILLED with half-facts about electricity and shit. It's nuts.
Shell Game, June 14, 2017, 12:46:38 pm

Oh man I ran across Earthing on the web once when i was trying to find ways to help with jetlag. Some site was like 'walk around barefoot for half an hour to realign yourself with the earth's electric field and you won't have any jetlag!'

Dawnswalker

• Paid
253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #47
Oh, so that's what that guy on the plane at the beginning of Die Hard was talking about.
duz RoeCocoa chai tea latte Captain Nobeard

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #48
Our friends at Energy Muse show up in this article about the problem of sourcing gems in the "healing crystal" industry. Spoiler alert: they don't really talk about where they get their gems from, and many of the types of gems that they use could come from troubled sources like the Democratic Republic of Congo or Myanmar.
Bodark Liatai Corn Syrup

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #49
I saw this while I was out buying ingredients for peppercorn sauce and immediately heard the sound of Nutshell Gulag screaming.

NutshellGulag Ragnarok Boobies Cirr Yavuz

Hoffgod

• Paid
253: Heal Yourself With Crystals #50
SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug